Squids Wild West
By The Game Bakers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SQUIDS Wild West has a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for challenging turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimp! This sequel is even better than the original, with many surprises in store: devious new enemies, four new playable characters, and nearly twice as many levels. You can even ride seahorses into battle!
The Squids are back: bigger and better! The epic adventure continues as our band of stretchy heroes explore the underwater Wild West, fight back against the evil Black Ooze, and search for Winnick, their fallen comrade. If you don't know SQUIDS yet, SQUIDS Wild West is a great place to start!
What the critics say:
• Metacritic: Best iOS games of 2012
• TouchArcade: Best RPGs of 2012
• "A great adventure for hardcore RPG players, as well as casual iOS gamers, it provides hours and hours of great entertainment. It is definitely going to wind up on my top 10 games of the year list." The App Shack (5/5)
• "Its artwork, its animations, its character - almost everything exudes warmth and attention to detail. It is a labor of love, not just a product. And, most importantly, it’s fun." - GameZebo (5/5)
• "The adorable spawn of Angry Birds and Final Fantasy Tactics" -The Escapist
• Brand new chapter in the funny and exciting SQUIDS saga
• Unique mix of turn-based tactics and classic RPG elements
• An epic adventure: hours of gameplay with varied missions and boss battles
• Simple controls: grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
• Four character classes with different abilities: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers
• Recruit your own Squid army among 12+ playable characters
• Equip your Squids with special ability-boosting helmets
• Universal App with iCloud syncing—play on any device and store your progress!
SQUIDS Wild West is localized in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Korean.
For the latest SQUIDS news, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @TheGameBakers or Facebook/SquidsTheGame
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game. (But we can’t say the same for the shrimp…)
What's New in Version 1.3.2
UPDATE: A better bug fix for mission "Cleaning Shells". More content coming soon!
To celebrate the launch of SQUIDS comic book on the App Store, we have updated the game with a few extras…
• A new mission, playable also in Pro Mode…
• And as a foretaste of the comic book, we have also included The Ballad of Clint and Sammo - part 2, a short comic book to let you discover how the mighty Sammo crossed path with the most wanted Squid Clint. Part 1 is to be found in SQUIDS.
• And of course a few bug fixes and tweaks here and there.
Happy tentacle stretching and happy reading!
For info or news, here is how to reach us. We always reply!
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
An improvement on the great first game. Better balancing, less deaths that feel unfair, overall a bit more forgiving and rewarding of careful play. There is a pro mode that is more punishing. The character designs, graphics, and level designs are great. I only have two complaints. One, reuse of the maps dulls the feeling of awe at the amazing environments. It can feel like the same levels over and over with different enemy placement. I hope they take more time before the next game to create a sufficient number of maps. Second, and a minor but annoying issue, some achievements don't unlock unless you are online at the time they are accomplished.
I wasn't sure about this game I downloaded it and shadiwlands same time fully expecting to play this a few mins then get into the main coarse of shadiwlands....with about a hour into raven I found myself craving more squid play...game is innovative satisfying and once u start ya just can't pull away...top 5 iOS games I've played great game good job guys and to whoever reads this ..drop a few bucks if ya can't freebie this game it's def worth it
Takes the Best of RPGs and Mobile Games
Squids: Wild West combines mission-based gameplay, excellent touch controls, an imaginative world and lovable characters into a genuine mobile RPG. Fans of RPGs and classic iOS games will find something to love here. It is also a natural improvement over the first installment. A must have for fans of the original Squids!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 273 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Game Bakers
- © The Game Bakers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Legendary Treasure$7.99
- Kraken Eye$2.99
- Chariot Help Pack$1.99
- Pro Mode$1.99
- Turtle Help Pack$3.99
- Bundle Help Pack$0.99
- Ultimate Squids fan$4.99
- Kickstarter Pack$1.99