CNN MoneyStream is business news, personalized.
CNNMoney’s new app puts you at the center of the business news whirlwind. CNN MoneyStream gives you the power to personalize your news. You can follow the people, companies, business topics and market data that matter to you. It’s that easy.
· YOUR FAVORITE BUSINESS TOPICS AT A GLANCE - Uncover trading information and the latest news from CNNMoney and other leading sources.
· PERSONALIZE YOUR NEWS - Follow streams to discover news about top companies, business leaders, the economy and markets.
· NEVER MISS A STORY - Get real-time notifications sent directly to your phone for the biggest breaking business news.
· KEEP UP WITH THE MARKETS - Find market data on more than 13,000 companies, 5,400 indexes and 30,000 ETFs and mutual funds -- always one tap away.
· THE BEST OF CNNMONEY - Explore award-winning videos and stories from CNNMoney, delivered right to your phone.
And this is just the start. Our editorial and development teams are working hard to roll out new features. Stay tuned!
We’re eager to hear what you think. Got feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re doing some early spring cleaning:
- We’ve made topic names clearer, so it’s easier than ever to follow the CNNMoney news you care about the most.
- Grab your headphones. All of our videos are now just a single tap away on our new video tab.
And as always, CNN MoneyStream will keep bringing you the best money/finance/business news out there.
Ratings and Reviews
Big big fan of the content
Unlike other news sources, they take great care in making their content as well as the push notifications that make me aware of it, relevant and entertaining. I highly recommend this app to anybody interested in what's going on in local and global news without feeling the pressure of having to sift through all the boring other stuff :-)
I’ve never been interested in economics, honestly, but I got this app anyways to read something for my Econ class.
I have to say, CNNMoney’s MoneyStream really makes this easy-to-understand while not making it patronizingly easy or boring. Good content, too.
Video centric and lots of commercials
The latest version pretty much abandoned textual presentation and focused primarily on video reports which, of course, contain ads. So goodbye to CNN money. Back to Bloomberg where I can get info without having unavoidable ads thrown in my face.
My second complaint is the lack of adjustable text size. If it is there, it is not easy to find.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.