By Sangmook Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to use the original size photos with white background.
Landscape and portrait photos can be uploaded to instagram.
1. add photo
- Take new photo or Choose existing photo.
- Save a photo to camera roll.
3. to instagram
- Directly send to instagram.
- Reset color palette, Auto fill hashtag, Location services.
1. edit photo
- Edit photo with Aviary photo editor or Camera+
- Change brightness
2. change background color
3. add label
- Add labels (In-app purchase $0.99)
- Change font, size, color, opacity
How to remove labels?
- Press and hold the label can be deleted.
How to use user custom color?
- Long press color chip.
You can check a movie about label pack here.
Finally, the geo location data can be preserved.
- Please turn on the switch in the Settings menu.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Fixed minor bug.
I always use this app heavily. I wish the buttons were bigger since there's so much empty space. Or maybe clicking the area where a blank image is and it opens up a window to select a new photo
Every time I try to use the app, it crashes and I have to keep repeatedly opening the app and try to post a photo until it finally decides to work. It usually takes over 20 times before it posts anything, and it refuses to work at all if I'm listening to music while I use it. Please fix this.
Extremely useful neat app!
I use it all the time to avoid cropping my Instagram pictures!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sangmook Lee
- © Anotherus
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited label pack$0.99
- Drift Frames Pack$1.99
- Wanderlust Effects Pack$1.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Doodles Sticker Pack$1.99
- Shadow Pro Effects Pack$1.99
- Astro Effects Pack$1.99
- Gotham Effects Pack$1.99