By Glu Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Experience WILDERNESS ADVENTURES filled with cute animals, rare plants and hidden secrets!
• Help your little campers EARN BADGES during trips and other cool camp activites!
• Build new cabins to make your camp bigger and better, and then connect to Facebook or Game Center to visit your friends' camps and leave them SURPRISE GIFTS!
• Play EXCITING MINIGAMES to help your campers have fun and enjoy the summer!
• Enjoy the great outdoors: pitch tents, roast marshmallows, explore nature and MUCH MORE!
Welcome to Campers! Lead your little campers through a summer filled with wonder, exploration and adventure. Help them complete goals to get their badges while making sure that your camp is filled with fun activities and the happiest campers around!
* * * Campers! requires an iPhone 3GS, iPod Third Generation, iPad or later device to run * * *
* * * Campers! is free to play. Players can purchase additional Coins and Arrowheads (the in-game currencies) for real money, or earn currency through special offers. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content * * *
2012 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Campers! are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
➤ Huge update! We’ve made Campers faster and easier to play, and added lots of fun new stuff!
➤ Help the campers prepare for the Summer’s Eve Festival!
➤ Ranger Ralph has joined the camp!
➤ Challenge your friends to the mini-games!
➤ New camp decorations that give coins!
➤ Touch the totem pole for achievements and gifts!
➤ All cabins now give extra XP
➤ Use cabins and the bus more quickly by tapping them
➤ You can tap things to collect them (or guide the camper you want to collect it as before)
➤ Plus lots of other fixes and improvements
Glitches and Cost Make You Wish for More...
I've been playing Campers for a few weeks now. In fact, about a month ago, I reported a glitch that wasted 20 of my paid-for arrowheads (the games higher-tier currency). It was acknowledged and still is not fixed. Other minor glitches abound, while to get anywhere in the game, one must drop a significant amount of money on it on a regular basis in order to get "arrowheads" to pay for things. This would be less of a problem if campers had more energy, and/or it were easier to earn arrowheads in-game rather than paying for them. I know apps need to make money somehow, but its a bit unreasonable in this game. The game does have a great artistic style and top notch animation, making it pretty appealing, but if the game isn't that fun, the graphics aren't going to save it. To summarize, the game would be much better if there were more rewards for less money, if glitches were fixed in a timely manner, and also if ads were removed after spending x amount of dollars on arrowheads or coins.
Fun but tedious.
My complaints are that the arrowheads are very bothersome to find and you have to buy them to have a lot.
The campers don't have a lot of energy and it is depleted very easily (from exploring, finding animals, getting hurt, etc.)
To buy most foods, you need arrowheads, which is annoying because you almost never have any.
The activities that take more than an hour are ridiculous, 8 hours to get 10 logs? 12 hours to build a building? It's best to have the campers do longer activities while you sleep.
But other than those things, "Campers!" can still be pretty fun if you plan things out.
Fun but tedious
Exactly what others are saying: fun and totally cute but too tedious with depleting camper's energy and constantly having to replace by sleeping. Also, there should be a way to take gifts with you on trips, like for example when you get an apple for the daily gift, the campers should have a way to take that with them. Maybe there is and I've just missed it. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to clear the pine trees out of the way? Quickly running out of room to build and complete the little quests. Cute game all in all but some tweaking here and there could make it really great.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Arrowhead Pack$1.99
- Small Arrowhead Pack$4.99
- Medium Arrowhead Pack$9.99
- Tiny Coin Stack$1.99
- Small Coin Stack$4.99
- Large Arrowhead Pack$19.99
- Medium Coin Stack$9.99
- Large Coin Stack$19.99
- XL Arrowhead Pack$49.99
- Premium Arrowhead Pack$99.99