Flick Timer (with Remote Control)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flick Timer is a remote-controllable count-down timer, suitable for use as a conference timer. (The companion controller iPhone app "Flick Remote" is a free download from App Store).
It can be used in the kitchen, in classrooms, in competitions, in meditation, in any situation where a count-down timer is needed.
It continues to count in the background and will remind you with an alarm sound and notification when the time is up.
Flick Timer is a Big 3D count-down timer for the iPad with minimalist design.
It sports a clean and focused timer face with no button at all. Control is done via familiar finger gestures: double taps and swipes.
The zen oriented design makes this app suitable for use in meditation.
- Remote controllable via blue-tooth and wifi (with free companion iPhone app "Flick Remote");
- Digits flip in nice 3D animation;
- Customisable scrolling caption for timer;
- Option to turn caption on or off;
- 3D perspective
- Charmingly designed pathway to timer settings;
- Clean and focused user interface for the timer;
- Select from multiple alarm sounds, including "silent alarm" (to minimise distraction);
- Timer continues counting while in background;
- Alarm will sound even if timer runs out in the background;
- Digits change color at 50% and 20% mark to provide quick visual cue
What's New in Version 2.0
- updated for iOS 9
- ticker style scrolling caption under timer
- minor bug fixes
- Please update your Flick Control (if you have it on your iPhone) to 2.0 as well, they work in pair
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 15, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chia Jit San
- © 2012 SeeSawApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.