By Stéphane QUERAUD
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
HD2x: easily resize your images (jpg, png, bmp, psd, tiff ...) and tiled map (.tmx files) ! Select yourself the scale factor your filename format.
HD2x helps to quickly convert your files from HD to SD or SD to HD.
- Drop folders or files (images or tiled map .tmx)
- Select the desired scale factor (increase or decrease size)
- Customize the suffixes (add or remove suffix)
- Select the scale quality.
What's New in Version 1.1
Better tmx tiled map scaling:
- support polygon & polylines
- support layers (saved as XML format)
Saves me tons of time!
Works just as expected. Was a tad confused at first when it balked at me regarding an invalid filename, but just set the add/remove suffix accordingly. I did not look forward to having to create non-retina and retina maps by hand. Thanks for such a great tool!
This is just what I was looking for. A command-line tool version of it would be interesting as well.