By Basic Function
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No Timer, 3 Rounds, Race Against The Night.
Meet the hungriest of lizards, Spike & Lizia. After the great bug famine of 2013 these two have been traveling the globe (and beyond) in search of any little bug they can get their grubby tongues on. It won't be easy, this famine is far reaching and the local lizards are defending their turf.
How Many Can You Catch Before The Sun Goes Down?
• 3 Playable Modes: Versus the AI, Against The Clock, Consecutive (Until You Miss)
• 3 Ways to Play: Multiplayer VS, Multiplayer Real-Time Co-Op, & Single Player Campaign
• 10 Levels, 10 Bosses, & Unlockable Bonus Rounds
• Original Soundtrack, Original Artwork, & Custom Game Engine
• Connect Through Bluetooth, Game Center, or Invite Friends Through Facebook
• 35 Achievements & 15 Leaderboards on Game Center
• Earn Stars on Each Level & In-Game Statistics Stored Locally
• Universal App - Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina (HD)
• No in-app purchases, ever!
• New levels, Characters, and New Features are Free Updates, no DLC!
• Post Your Scores In-Game and Invite Your Friends from Facebook & Twitter
• Blast Processing!
IT: Oggi gratis grazie ad App Della Sera
Scaricate l'app "App della Sera" e scoprirete ogni giorno un' app a pagamento che diventa gratuita per 24 ore!
ES: Hoy gratis con App De La Noche
¡Descarga la app "App De La Noche" y descubre cada día una aplicación de pago que se convierte en gratuita durante 24 horas!
DE: Heute gratis mit der App des Abends
Lade die „App des Abends “ herunter und entdecke jeden Tag eine kostenpflichtige App, die für 24 Stunden gratis ist.
What's New in Version 1.1
Even More Blast Processing!
Cute, fun, addictive
This game is very innovative. The whole idea is simple: slide to jump, touch the screen to let your tongue out. The goal is to eat as many bugs as possible. You can choose between one person or two person modes. It is very cute, challenging and addictive. It's especially fun when you compete with another person (or the computer).
Actually a surprisingly good game. Really simple tapping controls and fun gameplay. I only suggest better animations. Make the lizards look more fluid as they sail through the air and animate the tongue rolling out rather than letting it just pop out in a single frame.
I also don't see why local multiplayer isn't available.
Don't knock it til you've tried it.
Upon playing the first level I was thinking what a boring and repetitive game and was instantly regretting the purchase however after a few levels the game really started to pick up, becoming more challenging and interesting by the level. It was increasingly fun and not as easy or boring as I'd first assumed. I definitely recommend x)
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mickey DeLorenzo
- © 2013 Basic Function LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.