Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn, laugh, and stay informed. Discover hundreds of thousands of downloadable podcasts, from thought-provoking stories to hilarious interviews to sports and politics. Search categories, subscribe to your favorites to get free updates, and see what’s rising to the top of the charts.
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
• Subscribe to your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available.
• Browse audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts.
• Keep up with the latest episodes from your favorite podcasts in the Unplayed tab.
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app.
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls.
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts.
• Control playback from anywhere in the app with the MiniPlayer.
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed.
• Stream episodes or download them to listen while offline.
• Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “Play TEDTalks.”
• Take your podcasts on the road and listen through CarPlay.
• Experience your favorite podcasts on Apple TV using Podcasts for tvOS.
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication—just tap the + button in Unplayed or My Podcasts and select “Add Podcast.”
• Receive a notification when new episodes from podcasts you've subscribed to become available.
• Add new podcasts to the top of your queue without pausing the one you’re listening to. Just find a podcast you want and select Play Next, or tap Add to Up Next to put it at the bottom of your queue.
• Download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open.
• Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device.
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail.
• Easily pick up where you left off. iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations—and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV.
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC.
What's New in Version 2.5
Every time I open the app, it spends a lot of time and data downloading the same 10 podcasts that were ready when I first installed the app. Over and over I mark them as played, only to have them return each time I start the program. It does the same thing on the built-in version for newer phones, but I hoped this glitch wasn't on the app. It makes it completely unusable. I'm about to delete it and try a competitor.
Wow dude I Gess you like it
I kinda did not get it at all
So I gess since yo made it I'll give you 3 stars
You just download it to iCloud not iTunes
I love it
I love listening to joe santagato,shane dawson and rhett and link its the best way to keep up with their everyday lives🙏❤️😍
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.