Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- App Store Essentials : Camera & Photography - Dec, 2012
- App Store New and Noteworthy - Jun, 2012
- App Store What's Hot - Jun, 2012
- App Store on Facebook, "Booster lets you change focus with a tap and create your own live photo effects..." - Jun, 2012
- LifeinLofi.com, "Booster! has a number of interesting features..." - Jun, 2012
Create your own live photo effects!
- Live preview
- Touch exposure and focus
- 20 awesome filters
- Custom color curves
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure control
- Beautiful vignette effect
- Color temperature control
- Live exposure
- 4x digital zoom
- You can bring photos from the camera roll to apply filters
What's New in Version 2.2.0
This version of Booster! provides several bug fixes.
If you're familiar with ISO, vignette, and curves this is the photo app for you. Some refinement is needed for the workflow & interface, but it's easy to overlook in an app that finally lets me edit my photos the right way!
Could definitely use more filters, but the interface is basic and easy to use and very good for beginners or ppl just wanting a quick touch up.
I like this app , it will be better if it had a camera timer so it can be easier to snap a pic
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Sehwan Kim
- © misskiwi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.