Pocket Prep is an award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the HESI Admissions Assessments (HESI A2).
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your admissions assessment studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
HESI Content Areas:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Reading Comprehension
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our HESI A2 app.
- 1,530 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted HESI A2 practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within 24 hours.
- Fixed a bug affecting the restore purchase function
Ratings and Reviews
Ensure to buy the premium edition for more practice tests!
Love this app! I’ll be taking my HESI next month on December 11th. This app along with the Elsevier Edition 4 has been a great help. I’ll check back to tell you all my score.
Edit: I PASSED! 8 points higher then what was required! Vocabulary, Math, & Grammar was on point. So was reading. A&P was okay for the actual test! I managed to make an 80 on that section. Of course it’s not what I wanted, but I passed. The biology in the app was nothing like the actual exam being that was my lowest scoring section (70) 😩. Overall the app was useful and I managed to get a good score, I wish it would’ve had a better biology section though.
It got me by!
Overall, I love this app. This was my only way of studying (along with a few other resources online) since I scheduled my exam too early before I could order a book to study by. I passed math with a B (the main thing I was worried about), and I feel that it was the most on point with the actual HESI exam. However, the A&P I made a 72 on and the passing requirement is a 75. However, I do know that most colleges only require a 70, so if you’re in my position you will most likely pass! Once again, I love this app. I do wish the A&P was a detailed as the exam though. Will definitely keep using it until my second exam day.
Thank you thank you!!! This app was so helpful in helping me pass along with other materials and classes! Best $14 I have ever spent. I took this test back in January and that was a mess, I studied with this program more and wrote down the notes from questions I got wrong and it taught me so much more. I felt so much better walking into this test than I did the first time and it showed!!!
The sections covered on my exam were math, reading, and AP. Is only used the app for AP along with finishing AP2, hesi help books, and anatomy books. Lots of hard work but it paid off!
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elsevier.
- In-App Purchases
- HESI A2 Premium $14.99
- HESI A2 Special $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.