By Big Duck Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 3.1
New in 3.1:
- New low animations option in Settings menu
- Various minor fixes and improvements
New in 3.0:
Celebrate Flow Free's 5th birthday with this huge update!
New free packs with fun new twists and more!
- New Courtyard Pack with walls
- New Party Pack with fun-shaped boards
- New Warps Sampler Pack and Dark Matter color theme. Experience our newest game, Flow Free: Warps!
- Jumbo Rectangle Pack is now available for purchase or included with Unlock All Packs
- Various minor fixes and improvements
My favorite game
I've played free flow for over a year now and am so excited about the latest updates that I've finally decided to write a review. This series of games is great for puzzlers who need a break from the big universe games that are super time intensive. Also, if you enjoy 1010 or BlockHexa, this is for you. The first few sets of some levels are laughably easy, but I use the easier levels to practice dexterity with my non-dominate hand and they are good for younger folks and days when I just want to unwind. Similar to Monument Valley and Euclidean Lands, the more complicated levels challenge your spacial orientation with warps, bridges, and walls. Even without those obstacles, some of the larger boards make it tough enough to be fun, but not obnoxiously impossible to solve. I also enjoy the challenge of going back to the puzzles that took me multiple attempts and re-solving them to get a perfect score. Thanks developers!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I've had this app for a while and I've been addicted to it the entire time! My streak is at 504 days, but I'm sad because I'll be changing phones tomorrow and I'll have to start completely over. I'm going to continue to do the daily puzzles but I wish I could keep my streak. Overall this game is an amazing tool for an overactive puzzle brain. I've bought all the extra packages, and some colors! I enjoy switching which pack I'm working on and I like that I can go back and do the easy ones when I don't want a challenge! Hexes is my second favorite and I have a streak of 367 days on that one. It keeps me busy when I'm nervous and It's my go to app when I need a break from people. I listen to audio books and just blow through puzzles crazy fast, SUCH an amazing game for an active mind!!! I would rate it 10 stars if I could!!
the best soothing game
i realized that i had never reviewed flow, despite having been playing it for years. so, this is my review ! i love solving these puzzles, the app is super easy to use and you can experience it 100% without ever having to buy anything. i'm considering buying a few extra packs just to support the creators, since i'm so happy to have this game ! it progresses very naturally, teaching you different strategies without ever having to give a tutorial. easy to navigate and pleasant to use. it's my go-to when i'm anxious, overall. sometimes i need to watch three movies at once and do something with my hands, and sometimes i need to lay in a dark room with nothing but something small as a distraction, and it works perfectly for both. it sounds ridiculous now that i'm writing it, but i'm really grateful to have found something so soothing. my only complaint would be the ads with noise are kind of jarring, especially since i usually have the sound effects very quiet, and then the ads are too loud, but i don't know if that's even something the developers could change. it definitely doesn't keep me from adoring the app, though ! thank you for providing it for all of us, i'm really happy i can use it !!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2017 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints$2.99
- 5 Hints$0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99