By Big Duck Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 2,000 free levels available in Free Play mode, and new Daily Puzzles every day!
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
What's New in Version 2.9
Happy New Year! This update includes various minor fixes and improvements.
A great game with horrible baggage
I would honestly give this game 5 stars in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the infuriating ad system the game has. I understand that ads give the developers revenue and must be shown, but the developers choose how to display the ads. It is beyond annoying to be finishing levels and have to sit there and wait for a boring trial ad to start just so I can press The X that gets me back to the game. This not only makes me twice as set on never paying for a premium version of the game (because I refuse to give in to the ads being shoved in my face), but it makes me twice as set on never playing any of the apps that are being advertised. I refuse to ever play Jigsaw Puzzles because that ad along with others are constantly being shoved in my face, so the entire ad system is being counterproductive. If I had an app I was trying to advertise, I would stay away from apps like this because they would harm the chances of viewers giving my product a chance. But this by no means is the only app that has this type of advertisement. I love the game and play it for hours. If it wasn't for those ads I would give this game 5 stars in a heartbeat!
Flow Free is a huge hit with my family. I've solved all the packs in Flow Free. I introduced it to my mother, who introduced it to my cousin. All three of us find it hits a really sweet mathematical spot. Taking time for the daily puzzles in each Flow app (Flow Free, Bridges, and Hexes) is one of my guilty pleasures. I'm working on month 4 of my daily puzzle streak.
I'm not incredibly fond of the color scheme The non-default schemes are not great either. None of the paid ones are worth the money. Some colors at the higher levels are very hard to tell apart when Night Shift is on. Grey/tan and teal/turquoise are the worst offenders in that regard. Also, the navy does not show up well against the background. Perhaps a color-blind mode with different shapes for similar colors would help. But these are minor niggles.
In the end, this is a satisfying collection of puzzles. The additional levels (in-app purchases) are well worth the money, but the game comes with many, many very good level packs for free.
Let me start by giving you a little information about myself:
My name is Austin Moody, I am currently 15 years old, I love playing any type of game (any genre and platform), and I love to partake in hobbies like photography, game/software programming, and 3D modeling. That's all you need to know, now to the review.
I first saw this game in July of 2012 (it was released in June of 2012), and it looked cool, so I downloaded it. After downloading Flow Free and playing it for a while, I had found my new favorite game, and I was hooked. Back then, Flow Free was much simpler, and had very few levels compared to what it has now, but it was still very enjoyable to play. It got updated from then, and then updated again, and again and again until it became what it is today, a great game that I've recommended to at least 30 of my friends over the past 4 (almost 5) years I've played this game.
- Beginner Friendly
- Free to Play (with ads)
- Has Progressive Gameplay (Levels Get Harder Later On)
- Cool-Looking Color Themes
- Purchasable levels and themes (when you run out of levels to play/want new colors)
- Tons of level to start out with
- A lot of Game Center achievements to earn
- Ads pop up every few levels if you haven't bought anything
- (Will Update Review Soon)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2017 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Hints$2.99
- 5 Hints$0.99
- Unlock All Packs and Remove Ads$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack$1.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99