Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
What's New in Version 2.6
•Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
•Improvements to the Double Exposure feature, allowing users to blend two photos together
•Various performance improvements for enhanced user experience
Top editing app in town
This is my favorite photo editing app on iPhone now! I never used a mobile app for my work of any kind. I have been using paintshop pro, Photoshop and gimp desktop applications. Recently I started using couple of mobile apps for fun and texting. I am using the browser version of Pixlr for long!!There are couple of apps like litely, aviary, ps express that I have tried on mobile but I like Pixlr the most out of all these, and it is versatile!! It has all those goodness I found in powerful desktop applications in a miniature form. Text edit and splash brush is awesome. Splash brush is effective and I love it. Also I like the blur and focus rings which I can play around. So much user friendliness and intuitiveness is incorporated int this app! I wish I get the layer capability as well on this community version !! :D Awesome!!
So much potential such poor execution
I've had this app on my iPad for a couple years now and decided to try it out again. Now I remember why I stopped using it. While the tools are great and you can do so much cool stuff with the editing it does no good if you can't export the photos when you're done. After spending about an hour fine-tuning a photo when I went to export it my system crashes every time. So now I have this great photo on the app and I guess that's where it's going to stay. Have tried everything including a hard reboot but nothing works. Not much point in having a photo editing app if you can't share your work
Great app gone bad
I love Pixlr - definitely my favorite go-to app for editing pics. However, with the recent updates I have had the same problems as many others have commented here - crashing on start up, and leaving a large magenta stripe at the bottom of my photos. It's great that I can use it again, but not so great to have the finished product ruined by a magenta stripe that I cannot get rid of. As is, I cannot and will not be sharing my photos until this is fixed. Please fix!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.