Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
What's New in Version 2.6.2
What's new for iOS 2.6.2
This release includes bug fixes, increased stability, and the following performance improvements:
√ Resolves the issue that caused blurry images with the Double Exposure tool.
√ Fixes the issue that occasionally caused the app to quit unexpectedly, while adding stickers.
√ Addresses the issue with using a live camera and getting stuck when selecting an effect.
√ Improves stability for downloading Type packs over a poor network connection.
√ Other bug fixes and improvements.
Creators of autodesk Pixlr please read this!!
Whenever I click the "apply" button it just crashes and kicks me out of the app. This is an amazing app though, the best one I have ever had. Another thing is, it always saves blurry. Please fix this bug! But I have a tip if this happens to you... If you have an i device you can take a screenshot by clicking the home bottom and the power button at the same time, then go into the photos and crop your photo, it worked for me and hopefully it will help you.
I love this app! It helps a lot, I even have a special theme on my Instagram from this app. Although it is great, I have had a few problems with the collage spacing. I use to be able to zoom in and out of a specific photo on the collage, but now it doesn't allow me. I don't know if it's just my problem or many others.. But please fix. Otherwise, good app.
If you want want an app that is good at editing, with lots of filters and effects, this app is for you. And if you download it, check out their Instagram where they put short videos of how to use it at the maximum ha I have learned a lot from it and I have enjoy to use this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.