Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
What's New in Version 2.6.5
Fixed an occasional issue with the autocontrast tool that caused the app to quit unexpectedly.
If you enjoy using Pixlr, please take a minute to leave us a review and help us improve the app for you!
We’re currently working on the next big release for you. Stay tuned!!!
Paying members can't escape from ads
Just did a test, and yup, just because you are a paying pro member doesn't mean you don't have to see those annoying video ads of annoying games. Just saw a total of 3 ads in one single editing session. 2 game ads and 1 Autodesk ad.
This app just gets worse with every update. Used to be that you have to suffer through one ad every time you open the app, now there is another ad when you save an image. If only I could get back the membership fee that I have already paid!
App freezes after picking a photo from the photo album. Restarts do not help. Been this way since the previous update. I'm on the latest iOS and using iCloud Photo Library.
Still getting pop up ads even though I'm a paying member. Still asked to login every time I use the app (I just don't understand why they can't remember your login like every other app does). Still can't paste password into password field. I'm NOT renewing my membership, that's for sure. I use a combo of Mextures + Over now.
Not only does it require you to login every other day (I'm a pro member) instead of remembering your details like every other app does, their login form also doesn't allow pasting passwords so they're basically forcing you to use a simple password because you have to type it in manually all the time!
I use this app for any and all photo editing I ever need to do...love all the options! BUT huge disappointment- since the last update, I'm docking two stars!! Sometimes when I save an edited image to my camera roll, there's a weird watermark running right through the middle, no matter how many times I save a new one. Only fix is to close and re-do the image and hope it's not there on a new copy... Very annoying.
Did image quality get worse?
All of my images that I import, as well as the fonts/images native to the app, all look very fuzzy now. What happened. This was the go-to editing app that was so clear that I was even able to use the finished images in movies and they looked ok. Now: they don't even look good on the screen as you use the app! What happened? I won't even get started on the video ads. Anyone able to suggest a good replacement app?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 2.6.5
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal$1.99