Pixlr Express - photo editing, effects, and collage
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr Express is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr Express makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Limited edition Easter pack with spring-themed borders, stickers, and overlays.
• Decorate your photos with everything from bunny ear stickers to easter egg borders.
• Edit photos of your favorite cute critters with Pixlr and submit them to the #pixlrcritter contest for a chance to win some great prizes. The contest runs April 17th to April 24th, head to pixlrcritters.com to learn more.
• Improved user experience.
Wow - easy and it works!
So... I had this fantastic photo of me and my guy, and I wanted to share it with the world - EXCEPT THAT - it had a huge white spot on his nose, which was the result of a flash reflection off a nearby mirror. So he - of course - didn't want to share it with anybody. Next step = read thru hundreds of reviews online about photo editing software - and actually, I have some photo editing software already but I don't like it very much because it was too complicated to understand. I just needed something to help put color back into that spot and maybe help with some dark circles under the eyes at the same time. This tool worked great, and I figured out how to do it within 5 minutes without any effort. It simply works with easy to understand buttons, and one awesome feature is that you can select the photos out of your ipad photo storage (camera roll) and then put the saved product back there (as a separate item). I LOVE that feature, as I have another product (BeautyBox) that works well in many regards except for the access and storage options. Anyhow, this app is excellent. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the touch-up brush could be a bit finer so it affected a tiny bit more of the photo than I wanted it to. But all in all, I am VERY satisfied!
Photo-editing... Still amazing.
I've used pixlr on desktop since I've gotten into editing pictures and graphic designing. It is one of the photo editing programs I used for advanced editing.
Now speaking of, pixlr express, I've been very fond of pixlr-o-matic and it's just to make some touch-ups. In my opinion, I'd use both but I would consider it to be more like Picmonkey. Pixlr is more like gimp and that's what I like about it.
Overall, I enjoy using this app and it is similar to aviary but still great. I had some pretty high expectations, at least it's not unprofessional. I was suggesting that it had some tools that were used on Pixlr, but I guess it would be impossible
to use advanced tools on 'mobile'.
I would recommend this app to those who wants to have a more professional-like edited photo.
Best photo editing app evr!!!!
The title is not a hyperbole not at all... In fact it's an understatement. This app can do pretty much anything a professional photoshop program on a computer. With this app I have photoshopped, edited and completely combine multiple effects into a sink masterpiece. When I post my masterpieces at FB everybody assumes it was done in adobe CS5 because its THAT good. I wish I can upload some of my pictures in here to show u how amazing this is.
I looved the pc version but this works just as fine. No need to be connected to the Internet to edit pictures (though some effects have to be downloaded first but only takes about 5 mins and then u can use them off line) it might take a while to learn all of its functions and use them properly to create amazing pictures but its worth it...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.