Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
What's New in Version 2.6.5
Fixed an occasional issue with the autocontrast tool that caused the app to quit unexpectedly.
If you enjoy using Pixlr, please take a minute to leave us a review and help us improve the app for you!
We’re currently working on the next big release for you. Stay tuned!!!
Great photo editing tools, but....
The ads are annoying after I have paid for pro version. Also, now after saving a pic, it doesn't go back to the picture. You have to hit cancel, which doesn't seem right. Also, I counted something like 50 gay stickers, but nary a Christian sticker, which seems a bit narrow minded. This sticker are unsophisticated and childish. So I save to my PicsArts app that has tons of very nice stickers. Improve and expand your apps please.
What ever they did to this app change it back!
I used this app for every photo now I can't even get the app to grab a photo from my library unless its the last photo in the mix! Its ridiculous! It keeps locking up and I have to shut down my phone! This app ran great before the last update. I used it several times a day! Now I can't use it at all. So bummed. Designers fix the bugs and give us back our old program and get rid of the stupid advertisements they are messing with how your program is running!!!
2x4 collage layout
I love this app to death and I've been using it for a few years now. The only downfall to it that I can even think of is that there is no 2x4 layout option for collages. Because of this, I have to go to PicsArt to make collages I want to use 8 photos for but PicsArt does not have the free proportion setting like Pixlr does so I can't get the effect I want. Please add this layout and it'll definitely be a 5 star app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 2.6.5
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal$1.99