Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Add borders and overlays directly from your Photos app using a new extension for iOS8.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Bug fixes.
OMG!!! What photo editor are you people using that makes you happy???
I have to know what app (to you guys that have so much to say against this one) your using that's better than this one????
I've used 'A LOT' photo editors... None of them come close to giving you as many options as this one does. It does EVERYTHING plus more that the other apps cant do.
It has TONS & TONS of clipart, & stickers, (lots of quote stickers too)& backgrounds, & frames for every situation or event you can think of.
Bottom line..if you want a photo editor with LOTS of "Bells & Whistles" then this is the one!
I love this app
I've been using Pixlar for at least a year or two and it's always enhanced my photo experience. It's easy, fun, and can potentially change the way you take photos on your phone. The features are great and the challenges are quite fun. However, there is always room for improvement even though this is the best photo editor I have seen.
This is truly not a bad app, it could just use some improvements, highly suggest getting this app if you are used to tons of different options!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 05, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.