File Manager (Premium)
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
File Manager is a file browser and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, SkyDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
What's New in Version 2.2
- iOS8 bug fixes
Great for organizing files
I found this app to be perfect for organizing my files for the religious education programs I teach, as well as for my tax professional research and reference materials. It's flexible, and allows me to organize files my way.
No cloud options working
Tried the free version and it worked flawlessly when connecting to cloud storage or simple FTP. Paid version does not work. Screen to setup connection never appears and you're returned to the cloud display screen which is of course blank. Refund please...
No cloud option working
Gdrive and Dropbox connect not working. Refund
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 11, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.