CamCard HD - The Professional Business Card Reader
By IntSig Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
60% off for a limited period of time. To celebrate the exhilarating release of CamCard HD.Original Price:$19.99, Special Offer:$7.99 .
*The most frequently downloaded professional business card reader worldwide.
*More than 10 MILLION businessmen’s choice over the world!
*Apple App Store Rewind 2011 Top Business App!
*"CamCard outdoes competitors …" -- The New York Times.
* CamCard is a great example of how storing and sharing contact details has been brought up to date using smartphone technology -- BBC News
CamCard is a fantastic business card reader with high recognition accuracy and many handy features. Simply take a picture of a business card, CamCard recognizes the contact information and saves in Card Holder or Address Book. Then feel at ease to manage piles of business cards on the go across iPad, iPhone, Mac/PC and etc.
* Piles of business cards like a black hole? Tired of manually key in business card?
Just one shot with CamCard to digitize paper business cards.
* Annoyed to carry a heavy business card holder?
Use CamCard to save all business cards into your iPad, making it a portable card holder.
* Afraid of losing contacts in case of losing mobile phones?
Sign up with CamCard and save all business contacts in cloud safely.
Key features in CamCard HD:
1. Superior accurate recognition: simply take a picture of a business card, the contact information is accurately recognized and saved into address book, Gmail, Outlook or other Exchange account.
2. Real card flipping feel and premium visual effects: multiple browsing modes to sort out business cards easily on the go.
3. Unique smart features:
• Auto-detect text orientation
• Auto-detect card language
• Auto-detect card image rotation
• Auto-crop card image
• Auto-enhance business card image
4. Fast access card information: send emails, browse web sites and locate address on maps by directly clicking on card image
5. Seamless synchronization across multiple devices: manage card information with smartphones, iPad and Mac/PC.
6. Auto backup: sign up with CamCard and auto backup in the cloud.
7. Multiple languages supported: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Hungarian.
More handy features:
• Anti-shake photo shooting
• Batch Scanning
• QR Code creation and recognition
• Email Recognition
• Share contacts via Email and QR Code
• Export to vCard or Excel files
• Introduce friends to each other and let them save each other’s cards right away
• Search, sort, and group manage contacts
• Double side business card image
• Make notes to cards
• Create your own business card and share with others instantly
• App Passcode: add a passcode to secure data
iPad 2 does not support capturing cards for recognition (because of its not-so-good camera quality). You may take pictures of the cards using your smartphone or other cameras and then import them into iPad.
We'd love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamCardIntSig
Like us on Facebook: CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 1.2.3
False advertising or just plain rip off
So I purchase this for my iPhone for 3 bucks. It says it syncs to all my devices but then find out I have to purchase it for the iPad as well. Now I figure ok so let's do it. Download the app and totally different app but not so bad lets see how it goes. Does not take pictures of a card with the iPad app like it says it does. Casually says it does not work but you can import cards if you want instead. Hello bought it to take a picture of a card and have it work not to use worthless features instead. So here is what I am stuck with. Two apps paid for, one app actually works and one that I paid more money for is kind of like a receiver for what I do on my phone. Is it worth the extra money probably not and is it a rip off or just plain false advertising. You decide but if you are planning on scanning anything into it using an iPad don't waste your time. It does not work and without an iPhone or droid you are wasting your money on this product.
CamCard has made my networking life a whole lot easier, by (1) speeding up the capture of the information (sure, one has to post-edit some fields due to the design on some cards, but in my experience email, web, phone information is captured perfectly); (2) allowing direct export of contacts to the desired contact groups; (3) capturing the card images. This app is very thoughtfully designed, feature-rich and I love it.
I LOVE THIS APP!
I down loaded the biz card app and it was ok but I decided to give this one a try and it has so much more to offer. I love the different ways to view your business cards and the cool features. I just bought the Samsung Galaxy 4 and I will see if I can down load my cards to my phone. It's nice not having to physically keep up with a bunch of cards or having a huge stack in my purse. I would definitely recommend this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IntSig Information Co.,Ltd
- © 2014 IntSig Information Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.