Connect with and access RES+ conveniently from the palm of your hand. RES+ allows you the ultimate convenience of being able to remotely control a number of your vehicle’s settings - all at your fingertips - on your smartphone’s touchscreen.
Features & Benefits:
• RES+ allows you to use your smartphone to remotely control various functions of your vehicle and obtain pertinent vehicle status information
• Features an unlimited range
• Supports up to 4 phones per vehicle
• Purchase and installation of the RES+ hardware is required for the smartphone app to function.
• Upon completion of a 1 year complimentary subscription an annual subscription of $65 is required.
• Online registration required.
• RES+ enables you to:
• Start and stop the engine (engine must have been remotely started using RES+ in order to turn the engine off remotely)
oStarting the engine activates the air conditioner, heater, defroster, defogger, and heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped), when pre-set before exiting the vehicle, or to the factory default setting of 75°
• Lock and unlock the doors
• Use the Lexus SmartAccess fob as a convenient alternative
• Use to remotely start and stop the engine within a range limitation of approximately 80 feet
• Find your vehicle in a crowded open parking lot. RES+ includes a CarFinder feature, which utilizes “Augmented Reality” by combining the camera on your smartphone with GPS technology to help guide you back to your vehicle. CarFinder will also help locate your vehicle on a map.
• Information available includes:
• Engine start/stop status
• Door lock/unlock status
• A message displayed across the door lock/unlock screen confirming the successful execution of the door lock/unlock command
• Outside temperature near the vehicle
• Alarm notification (email notification if the factory-installed theft-deterrent system is activated)
• This system is fully integrated with the vehicle’s existing factory theft deterrent/keyless entry system
For more information, please visit www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ link, or contact your local Lexus dealer.
1. Purchase and installation of the RES+ accessory/hardware in your vehicle is required. To activate and use RES+ smartphone connected services requires online registration and an annual subscription fee of $65, in addition to the smartphone app download.
2. For detailed functional restrictions and limitations go to www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ icon. Next, click on “Manual.” Finally, under the heading “FOR SMARTPHONE OPERATION,” click on “OPERATION PRIORITY OVERVIEW (PDF)” and “OPERATING CONDITIONS (PDF).”
3. RES+ comes with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealer for specific warranty details.
4. The smartphone and vehicle must be in a location with adequate cellular coverage for proper performance.
5. To check current Lexus vehicle and smartphone compatibility with the RES+ accessory, go to LexusDrivers.com, click the RES+ icon and navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
6. CarFinder may not work in a covered or underground garage.
7. Objects and structures surrounding your vehicle and/or smartphone, such as tall buildings and roof structures, can block GPS signals, which could affect the location accuracy of the CarFinder feature.
This release includes fixes and enhancements for iOS8.
Ratings and Reviews
More reviews needed
More often then not we only report the bad stuff but this app most definitely needs more reviews and mine happens to be of a very satisfied customer, I've used the app and RES+ on my 2013 RX since February 2013 and I've enjoyed both cool driving temp in NYC summer weather 95 degree more and 100% RH as well as nice and I warm seats in NYC and winters of real feel -10 degrees. Point is It's useful specially when your car isn't in reach of your remote key. All in all a great add on sure it be nice if windows came down but then again why? Don't see that point I use the app on cold temps or really hot temps and the last thing I want is the outside air temps getting in the way of comfort tempering. Now please just add apple watch app support.
Needs updated to APPLE WATCH
I got mine installed a week after I got my 2014 Lexus ES 300h my 2009 CX7 I could roll down the windows and open the sunroof and if the temp in the car was too hot it would vent the sunroof automatically and would automatically close windows & sunroof if it rained. I find it hard to believe that after spending @ $1000 to have this installed I am limited to start, stop, lock/unlock and trunk pop. Plus the difficulty logging into the app is a pain! Starting with the key fob is so much faster. I do like the car finder feature but haven't really used it yet only played with it. I really hope Lexus ads features to start and preheat/cool during extreme temps or ability to vent sunroof and or windows. And PLEASE get rid of the multi password feature!!! Thanks I really expected more from Lexus
RES+ is broken by design
My RES+ stopped working a few days after I activated it. I took my 2015 RX350 to the dealership to fix the problem. The dealership did a "Master Reset." After the master reset, RES+ worked fine. Two weeks later it wasn't working again. Back to the dealership, and they got it working again. The dealership told me that there is a chip in the RES+ unit that goes to sleep if the vehicle isn't remotely started via the RES+ App every 5 - 7 days. To get it working again, the battery has to be disconnected. The message you receive in the App when the chip has gone into sleep mode is "Communication with the vehicle was interrupted. Please try again later."
- Lexus, a Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FUJITSU TEN LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.