Hurricane Central WDSU - New Orleans, Southeast Louisiana
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WDSU 6. A robust suite of maps and models, forecasts, radar, contraflow evacuation and much more are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and forecast path models for the tropics. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet in the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WDSU newsroom and key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when hurricanes and tropical storms strike before, during, and after the storm. WDSU 6 Hurricane Central - - this is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WDSU Exact Weather Team
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
What's New in Version 4.0
- Now with an expanded, easier to view suite of tropical forecast maps and interactive radar
- One-tap to pinch & zoom, share, and save maps and photos
- New "News" and "Prepare" sections now feature complete and latest info at a glance
- Now optimized for iPad
- Numerous refactoring, bug fixes, and upgrades
Thank you for all the positive, helpful feedback and 5-star reviews!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © Hearst Television
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.