Hurricane Central WDSU New Orleans, Louisiana
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WDSU 6. A robust suite of maps and models, forecasts, radar, contraflow evacuation and much more are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and forecast path models for the tropics. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet in the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WDSU newsroom and key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when hurricanes and tropical storms strike before, during, and after the storm. WDSU 6 Hurricane Central - - this is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WDSU Exact Weather Team
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
What's New in Version 4.1
It's tell you everything you need to know about the wearer where your located...thanks to everyone who made this app❤️
Only place I can see a map of Gulf
Every weather app doesn't show the Gulf of Mexico.
high school collage
this app remains me of high school science fair white board collage
taking pic from many sources and putting them together without making them interactive so Y2K, folks this 2017 make it current
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © Hearst Television
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.