By Lin Fei
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The easiest recording app ever!
The same choice from millions of users.
• Record with a Selected Audio or Video
• Record with Now Playing
• Record at Scheduled Time
• Record Only When Speaking
• Increase Volume for Recording
• Make a Ringtone
• Save to Album
• Trim & Mix & Merge & Encrypt
What's New in Version 7.0
1. New UI & Icon;
2. List Loop & Single Loop;
3. Click Icon in the Dock to record;
4. Click to Rename;
5. Drag Support;
6. Full-Screen Support;
7. Split View Support.
the newer version is slower and clunky
New update is not so great and feels clunky. Confusing as to what to click on- not intuitive and the old user graphic interface is gone. When you stop a recording it spins for a few seconds or longer before it displays the FInder view of all the files. would much rather have thsi as a separate view and not automatic. It makes it difficult to resume or start a new recording especially when recording lectures. Please improve and reverse.
I use this to record verses in Spanish and English. It helps me listen to my Spanish and improve my language skills. I also listen to it at night and it helps me get to sleep. It is very convenient and useful.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lin Fei
- © Happy Tap
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor