4 Elements II HD (Premium)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● 4 Elements II is smartly designed to deliver constant variety. - IGN.com
● 4 Elements II does everything right. Match-3 lovers and even those who aren’t fans of the genre will find this game to be a very enjoyable experience. - Gamezebo.com
Misfortune has befallen the magic kingdom again! A careless charm made the formerly wondrous ancient world overcast, beset with darkness and despair. Four fairies of the elements were deprived of their magic power. Be the hero the kingdom seeks: set the fairies of earth, air, fire and water free, and restore the book of magic!
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
ENJOY THESE AMAZING FEATURES:
- 4 adorable fairies of the elements to set free
- 16 magic cards to collect
- 64 unique match-3 levels + 32 Collector's Edition bonus levels
- 4 exciting quests to complete
- I-Spy, spot-the-difference and other types of mini-games
- Various Game Center achievements to get
More Great iPad apps from Playrix:
► 4 ELEMENTS HD - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
► GARDENSCAPES HD - Create the perfect garden!
► (NEW) FISHDOM 2 HD - Double Fishdom fun!
► CALL OF ATLANTIS HD - Heed the call and save Atlantis!
► AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS HD - Spectacular adventures on land, sea and air!
► ROYAL ENVOY HD - Construct homes and buildings to save Islandshire!
► THE RISE OF ATLANTIS HD - Collect the 7 powers of Poseidon to save Atlantis!
► FISHDOM H2O: HIDDEN ODYSSEY HD - Look for hidden items and build your Fishdom!
► BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT HD - Unlock the secrets of the pharaohs!
► ATLANTIS QUEST HD - A daring adventure across the ancient lands of the Mediterranean!
Our games are available for Mac and iPhone. Look for Playrix apps on the App Stores.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Bug fixes and improvements
I really like this game. I like the first version also. I took off two stars for two "faults". First, I like to play for relaxation, not to beat a clock. That causes stress, which I'm trying to avoid. So, they need an option to disable the timer. Secondly, those damned little fairies just won't shut up. They have a hint at every new puzzle, every new move, and additional hints at the ends of each puzzle! Yikes! Could they be any more annoying? I even went to the options to disable hints. They're still hinting. Well, they're actually not hinting. It's more like getting in your face and explaining how to do a move that you've been doing for four boards already. Seriously, they need to go. Again, I play to relieve stress, not be stressed. So, shout out to the programmers... Great job on the game, but could you please go back and make a couple of fixes? Thanks.
Please Finish Developing
I love this game, I really do. I first downloaded it several years ago, maybe 2013. I've played it through multiple times. I would give five stars, but there are a few things that need to be finished first.
1) The fairies need to shut up. Especially if I am replaying a level, I do not need them to repeat everything, too.
2) I wish there were modes, so that you could choose relaxed, normal, or advanced. Right now there is just one mode, which is pretty aggravating when you want to play for fun with no clock, or when you want the first levels to be harder.
3) The challenge levels are not done. It's been 2 years. Why are there still two whole pages of challenges that have not been finished???
Basically, the app just needs a good update, and it needs to be finished. It feels like they were planning on releasing an update to patch the original game, but then never got around to it once they realized that they didn't have to.
Love this game!!!
I have played this game for years. It is my go-to puzzle when I need to kill time or relax my brain. I had no problems re-installing the full version after it got deleted. I simply contacted customer service and they walked me through exactly what to do, and were very helpful. To me, it's definitely worth the money! Other apps have come and gone from my device, but this one remains years later!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 145 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2012 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock$6.99