SpeakToSnooze - Alarm clock with voice control commands to snooze and turn off your alarm!
By j labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 1M DOWNLOADS!!!
Say “Snooze alarm” to snooze your alarm!
Say “Alarm off” to turn off your alarm!
It’s that simple!
• #135 Top Free Apps
• #9 Top Free Utilities
• Control your alarm clock without EVER having to touch your phone or open your eyes!
• Say “Set alarm for 7:30 AM” to set an alarm
• Say “What time is it” to hear the time
• Say “Flashlight” to turn on the flashlight. No fumbling for the light at night!
• Set a “I have to get up by” time, at which point a diabolically annoying sound will play and you won’t be able to snooze anymore
• Get fun voices that motivate you to wake up if you keep snoozing!
• Beautiful, customizable alarm clock design
• "I've been waiting foreverrr for a great app like this. You get to talk to it and it talks back." Jessie_baee
• "This app is so cool, the features are awesome and it's FREE!!!" Maemaepdx
• "I love this app! Especially when you keep snoozing it, because then it says you can't snooze anymore and you have to get up!" grace55667
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Visit us at www.speaktosnooze.com
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tweet us at @jlabsTeam
• Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 4.7
- Bug fixes (thanks to the users who sent us feedback!)
I despise the very existence of alarm clocks with every fiber of my being, but I'm pretty okay with this one. Actually I really love this app. I would date it. The gimmick of voice control that is pushed by the advertising is honestly the least good thing about this app. You don't want to be speaking clearly in an american accent to your phone one of a few specific commands seconds after being awakened by sounds. Everything else, however, is excellent. Not mind-blowingly exceptional, but excellent. It has every feature that I could care to want in an alarm clock, including a flashlight, easy change of backlight brightness, and access to itunes so I can use awolnation - Wake Up as my alarm sound. The visual design is pretty good, and the menus work as good as your typical functional app. But, the best part of all, with a little bit of patience and alot of ads, you can have every feature completely free, which needless to say is fantastic. The features that are added upon achieving premium are limited, convenient, and largely unneeded, so even if you don't go through the trouble of collecting espressos the app will function nearly the same. Overall, it works good, it's free, and I like it, and I am a genius, so my opinions are always right.
Set an alarm once, tell it to repeat never, and it goes off at the same time every day nonetheless. You have to manually turn it off in the alarm setting or else you'll get an unpleasant surprise 24 hours later. Any option you touch in the settings brings up the notice you have to buy the full version to use it.
No features: no weather, no battery indicator, but nonetheless it drains your battery and must be plugged in charging to make it through the night. Only 3 boring colors and nothing you can earn from espresso points seems worth the trouble. Oh, and to speak to it you must squeeze your command between the rings - tricky when you're three quarters asleep. And you can't set an alarm by voice unless you have the premium version or buy it with espresso points.
There are ads on the clock face.
Anyway, for disturbing me when I most certainly didn't want it, it gets deleted.
This is good without espresso feature
I loved the app a lot when I first found out about it. It's still pretty good now, but one fact I don't like that they added that espresso coffee shop thing as some reward points feature. Before you didn't need to earn coffee cups just to be able to use the voice feature to set your alarms. I hated that it needs to be earn now & at an expensive price too. It would have been understandable if they just had it where you just had to earn new voices & the custom music alarm feature. But why charge to earn the "Speak to set alarm" feature?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 31, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jason Tongbai
- © 2012 Jason Tongbai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Espressos$0.99
- 200 Espressos$1.99
- 500 Espressos$3.99
- 300 Espressos$2.99