SpeakToSnooze - Alarm clock with voice control commands to snooze and turn off your alarm!
By j labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!
Say “Snooze alarm” to snooze your alarm!
Say “Alarm off” to turn off your alarm!
It’s that simple!
• Over 1M downloads
• #135 Top Free Apps
• #9 Top Free Utilities
• Control your alarm clock without EVER having to touch your phone or open your eyes!
• Say “Set alarm for 7:30 AM” to set an alarm
• Say “What time is it” to hear the time
• Say “Flashlight” to turn on the flashlight. No fumbling for the light at night!
• Set a “I have to get up by” time, at which point a diabolically annoying sound will play and you won’t be able to snooze anymore
• Beautiful, customizable alarm clock design
• iPhone 5 compatible
• "This app is so cool, the features are awesome and it's FREE!!!" Maemaepdx
• "One word, two syllables: awe-some" Smosh
• "I love this app! Especially when you keep snoozing it, because then it says you can't snooze anymore and you have to get up!" grace55667
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Visit us at www.speaktosnooze.com
• Email us at email@example.com
• Tweet us at @jlabsTeam
• Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 4.2
- Stability enhancements
I love this app! It has it's up's and down's of course but it's much more good than bad! I do however wish it was able to understand/hear me better-like Siri. I have to yell more than anything to get it to snooze in the morning! Also would like to keep the voice that I have chosen for all aspects of the app such as asking what time it is.. Haven't decided if I want to upgrade or not yet. Don't really need the speak to set alarm feature and that's really the main thing Id be paying for.. And I LOVE the clock! I use it every night and morning as I'm getting ready for work and it hasn't really affected my battery whatsoever
The best alarm out there
Okay so you know when you get that feeling early in the morning when your alarm goes off? You just start punching around your nightstand until you finally hit the alarm. Well being myself, using my phone for everything I did not want the fate of smashing my phone at 5:00 AM. So this app saved my skin because now all I have to do is use the voice command and abra-Kadabra-alcazam! No more endless punching!!! 👊
It's very nice to not have to type in ur password to get into ur device because of others and it is awesome if u want to snooze for a couple of seconds because all u have to say are some really simple words like: snooze, alarm off, set alarm for 8:30 am tomarrow and its fun for get games and other stuff to get expresos
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jason Tongbai
- © 2012 Jason Tongbai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Espressos$0.99
- 200 Espressos$1.99
- 500 Espressos$3.99
- 300 Espressos$2.99