By Coventry University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your visit to historic Stratford-upon-Avon won't be complete without this unique self-guided tour of Shakespeare's home town. Find out where to go in Stratford-upon-Avon, view hundreds of treasures owned by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, see the last home of the playwright in a specially reconstructed 3D model, or create your own photo souvenir posing next to William Shakespeare. The app is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.
- Create your very own Souvenir photos by posing with William Shakespeare himself, wherever you travel!
- Flexible tour of Stratford-upon-Avon via an interactive map
- Photos from the rarely-seen archive of The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Tour guide audio at each location
- View the events feed of The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Locate cafes, restaurants and other venues in the local area
- Now beautifully optimised for the iPhone 5 Retina Display
What's New in Version 2.1
* Now includes support for the iPhone 5 Retina Display!
The "Scan" section has been revamped into the new, feature-rich "Eye" section:
* Create your own Photo Souvenir with William Shakespeare
* See Shakespeare's last home, New Place, before your very eyes as it originally stood
* Watch introductions to various locations around Stratford-upon-Avon by the bard himself, William Shakespeare, using your device's camera and Augmented Reality.
* View information about the sights and locations of Stratford around you with your device's camera
* And much more!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 20, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Coventry University Enterprises Ltd
- © Shakespeare Birthplace Trust 2013, Coventry University Enterprises Ltd. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.