Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.709.11
Removed Winter Theme
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
This app is the best game ever
Awesome game and I can't wait to get the new troops and town hall 11, a recommendation from me and my new clan mates, can there possibly team battles, I think it would be Awesome to fight along someone else maybe in like the friendly battles. People already love fighting each other. They'd probably love fighting along with someone as well. Also coming from me personally, gold barracks and troops, and use the water, maybe like a Viking sailing in on a boat(s) troop(s). Maybe like thirty Vikings per boat with twenty housing space or something like that. Thank u
Another recommendation is the troops that don't die in battle should come back to camp.
I hate this game.
Coming from someome that played the game since early 2014. it's a bad game, sure its great if your new. You have so much to look for, but it gets boring. They changed so much and theres no way to defend now. With the quake spells why upgrade walls? 4 of those and your done. They stopped caring about it when Clash Royal came out, they were late on the Christmas update and wheres the 1 gem boost? I hate this game, I wish we could go back to 2014, where you can get on and just stare at your village because of how cool it is. Isnt like that anymore
Seriously love this game. I've been playing for over 2 years and have my friends and family in my clan. We have a great time and all help each other. This game has a lot to be done in it. Most mobile games I don't play for very long, but this one is different.
*update-3 yrs now and still love it! I love that there are no requirements to bug friends that don't play like other games. Though the ones that do play are all addicted to it like I am. It's free. What do you have to lose.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 8.709.11
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99
- Update Special Pack$9.99
- Builder Pack$4.99