Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.709.11
Removed Winter Theme
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
I had fun playing this game for years but I don't like the direction the game has taken. I'm so bored of using giants and wizards or golems and wizards in my attacks. I thought I would have better troop options as a maxed TH10, but the troop selection is just boring now. I don't enjoy attacking anymore.
Also, the troop intelligence is really bad and I've run out of patience for them to fix this problem. Troops shouldn't sit and "think" about their next target after they destroyed something. Defensive towers don't kill troops and then sit and think about what troops to attack next, they automatically switch to a new target and attack right away. Why do my troops have to sit there and take damage while they decide their next target? Troops also don't seem to work together very well. I'm sad to quit but I can't deal with it anymore
Have played for over 3 years now. Awesome game very addictive! Would give more than 5 stars if I could!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 8.709.11
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99
- Resource Pack$9.99
- Update Special Pack$9.99