Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.551.48
Removed Games for (RED) content.
Thanks for all your support! Clash on!
I call it my 5 minute game. Once you're set up, you only need to play a few times a day for about 5 minutes. It's a fun fast paced game, but the higher the level you get and things cost more (things you earn in game, not real money) the game kinda slows. The in game things that produce funds are slow. You of course can spend real money to add to your game income, and speed things up. But I've played for over a year now and only spent $5, and that was just a few weeks ago. But if you just play 5 min here and there, it is quite enjoyable.
Great game, not perfect.
Although the game is great to play, I have some minor issues. Firstly, I don't like that I have to wait 24 hrs to do fc every time I change anything in my base. I understand its to prevent practicing enemy bases in war, however I feel its not very reasonable, very hypothetical, and just gets in the way. Also, It would be great if I can copy paste my clan mates' bases. Finally, it would be great if you guys found a way to make the game more entertaining, as it takes a while to train troops and get armies ready.
Best game ever😄😄😄PLEASE READ
Supercell, I was wondering if you guys could make a automatic night mode in the game. if some player don't like it put a switch that would make the player be able to turn it off. Also could you guys make so that when you attack people with like max out th 10 bases aren't sitting in silver and bronze just for loot, and to troll small guys.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 8.551.48
- Size: 85.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- Resource Pack$0.99
- (PILE OF GEMS)RED$4.99
- Pocketful of Gems$0.99
- Resource Pack$9.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack$9.99