The easiest way to send money, reload phones, and pay bills worldwide. Use Xoom, a PayPal Service, to send money securely right from your phone in seconds. Download the free Xoom app today!
SEND MONEY IN SECONDS
Sending money with the app is fast, easy, and convenient. You can log in instantly with Touch ID and start sending money from your phone. You can also repeat your last transaction with the slide-to-send feature. No need to provide your recipient’s information all over again because we already have it!
You can also pay utility bills of family and friends back home and reload their prepaid phones instantly right from your phone.
GET INSTANT UPDATES
Have you ever worried about the status of your money after you have sent it to your loved one? Track your transaction for instant updates. You can also get help 24/7 by calling Customer Support.
STAY CONNECTED WHILE ON THE MOVE
The Xoom app gives you the freedom to send money worldwide, anytime. You don’t have to keep your loved ones waiting for money. Now you can send money directly to their bank account from your phone!
You can send money instantly to more than 56 countries worldwide, right from your phone, including Mexico, India, Philippines, China, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador and Vietnam
- You can make instant deposits to India to most major banks like HDFC Bank, PNB, Axis Bank, and Yes Bank
- In Latin America, we have a wide network of cash pickup agents with more than 13,000 locations in Mexico alone!
- In Philippines, we have more than 15,000 cash pickup locations. For bank deposits, you can make instant transactions to BDO, Metrobank, RCBC, and PNB. We also offer door-to-door delivery in Philippines at no additional fee
You can do all this and more from the convenience of your phone. Install the app today!
SAVE MONEY WHEN YOU SEND MONEY
Enjoy low fees every time you use Xoom. Save even more money on fees when you pay with your bank account.
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
We use the latest technology to secure your personal and financial information. We also guarantee that your money will be received or we'll refund your transaction in full.
Limits and fees on transactions vary based on type of transaction including transaction history, payout location, payment instrument, and delivery method.
Version iOS 6.3
Thanks to your feedback, we’re always making improvements to the Xoom app experience.
We've updated the app for a quicker, more responsive experience overall.
- Now, with a few simple questions, Xoom may ask you to confirm your information right within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Scary Business Practice
Used Xoom a couple of times successfully. I Had to reset my password and it warned me that if i forced a reset it would have to delete all my saved bank accounts. Good security practice which I’m fine with so i went ahead with it. Then when i was processing a transfer I entered my bank account and it returned an error stating that this account already existed.. I tried my debit card and received same message. but I thought that it deleted all my previously saved accounts? I didn’t get an option to use a saved account. Called customer service and the person very briefly told me that they could. It delete my accounts in the backend and there was no way for me to try to use them so there is nothing they can do and that the only option was for me to use another account. I explained that those were my only two accounts checking and debit and that I don’t have a different account to use. Normally people just have one checking account. His answer bluntly was “sorry there is nothing we can do”. He pretty much told me that I have to go do business with someone else. Needless to say I created an account with Remitfy and worked perfectly as advertised. cheaper fees also. Now I need to figure out how to get Xoom to delete my accounts from their systems. It’s scary to know that they keep everyone’s accounts in their databases permanently and their systems is so messed up that their customer service is telling people that they can’t erase them!!
Painful to resolve issues, really frustrating solution
Let’s start with the obvious, xoom came to offer cheaper cost while transferring money internationally. While is true they cost a bit less, I would say I have wasted way more (through wasting my time) in an attempt to save few bucks by using their service, unfortunately so far unsuccessfully and I will not try anymore - not worth it.
I have tried to use the service 4 times and I always got the transfer cancelled. When I asked for a reason I always got the answer that I should check the beneficiary name, address or bank account number. I called customer service and overall experience was horrible - not a single person who can provide you with a clear reason why the transaction was rejected. Simply answers like: “Our partner has rejected the transaction, please verify the account with your bank and make another transaction”.. Totally useless and they never give you a proper answer from the recipient bank clearly stating whether is them rejecting the money or simply “Xoom partner” - who you can’t know who is because you can’t call them directly - doesn’t know what they are doing.
I wouldn’t recommend this solution to anybody.
Very sorry to hear that. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into this and assist you.
Switching due to bad rates and bad customer service
Switching to Remitly: Couple of weeks back, I had been getting better rates on higher dollar amounts on Xoom ($10, $400, $1000, $2900 had different rates). Since yesterday, the rate is fixed for any dollar amount (where did my better rates go). When I called in customer care, the guy wasted my 40 minutes explaining how global exchange rates work, how rates wont change with dollar amount, etc. I asked him to check my transaction history to see the rate difference I received earlier for a $10 and $1000 transaction. He said he was surprised by this unusual phenomenon (he was not aware of such thing until I told him - you need better training) and said dollar rate is fixed based on locked-in rate (and then he went about explaining locked-in rate). He went back into explaining me how global exchange rates work. For 40 minutes, I did not receive my answer. Annoyed, I hung up saying I am not getting a proper explanation for an issue, I am being lectured on global rates (when that is clearly irrelevant to the current issue), and I am not getting the old incentives I used to get on rates for higher dollar amounts. Why should I stick around with Xoom?
- Xoom Corporation
- 70.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2018 PayPal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.