9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball
By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Play every day for 30 days and get a Bonus Star Reward of up to 4x more!
* New Daily Reward! Play every day for 20 days and get the Platinum Card for FREE!
* 2014 October Roster Update
Stay tuned for more awesome updates on the No. 1 baseball game on mobile!
Get ready for the No. 1 baseball game on mobile! It’s back and better than ever- 9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball!
Officially licensed with the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
9 Innings: 2014 Pro Baseball is the hottest, most realistic baseball simulation game that uses the names, photos, data, and league schedules of real baseball players!
Com2uS’s very own player card system uses the photos and stats of over 1,400 baseball players across 30 teams! Enjoy dynamic graphics that will blow you away, and amazingly optimized controls that make it easy for everyone to play!
Batter up for the greatest baseball simulation game ever created TODAY!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play 9 innings 2014 in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
5/5- “This is probably the best baseball game I’ve played on a phone.” –Ji
5/5- “Real life players, easy controls and lots of fun. Baseball fans, what are you waiting for? Download it now!” –Karan
5/5- “This game has just the right amount of interaction and a lot of options for more control. It is very addicting. I love it!” -Tim
Official licensing contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)!
- Uses real data, photos, and stats of 1,400 players on different 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roster updates!
- Standard player and Monster Season players!
Unique card development system!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and a new draw/combination system!
- Trade baseball cards with players from all over the world to complete your card collection!
- Exchange cards and points with friends through the in-game inbox.
Easy, fast, and realistic!
- Real graphics, smooth motions and an outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through autoplay (Supports offense and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through Friendly, League, Home Run Derby and Special modes!
- Carry out over 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can learn the game in a cinch with the easy-to-follow tutorial!
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Batter up for 9 Innings 2014!
1. Play every day for 30 days and get a Bonus Star Reward of up to 4x more!
2. New Daily Reward
- Play every day for 20 days and get the Platinum Card for FREE!
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at email@example.com
Best App on the App Store
This baseball game is always up to date with all of the transactions I pay attention to. You can either play with your traditional favorite baseball team or earn and buy cards to make your own fantasy team. I've tried both and believe me, it is worth your time if you are remotely interested in baseball. If you are interested in the stats, this game will give you some good pretty advanced ones. However, there is the usual minor problem with baseball video games and apps: too many runs are scored. That is why I recommend spending a lot of your money on high-level pitchers when you have saved up some money in the game. I would also level up all of your players periodically to make sure they keep performing well. Figure out your core players early and level them up and STICK WITH THEM!!! I have played this game for two or three years with eleven TOTAL days of play time. This is the best app I have ever had.
Great game-until it manipulates
This is a pretty fun game. I have thoroughly enjoyed it despite its many flaws. Two glaring issues though: 1) waaaaay too many home runs by opposing hitters. A hitter who's hit 2 home runs all season, with 65 power, will somehow slaughter a slider that's low and away. Most starters in MLB have a .8 or 1 hr per 9 innings average, in this game I probably have 3 hr per 9 innings, plus my relievers' era are ballooned because of the freak home run. And 2) when a real pitcher overthrows a pitch and messes up, it rarely ever hits the batter. But when we mess up a pitch it hits the batter almost every time. That is not realistic at all, a fastball overthrown curving three feet to hit him. Both those issues need to be fixed to make this a true 4.5 or 5 star game. Until then, it's merely 2 or 3 stars. The game manipulates outcomes.
Way to go with a winner
Great game. The only thing I don't like is the ability to steal bases and getting caught in a rundown 100 percent of the time. Also, having the ability to steal with one player and sending another runner back to their original bases would be greatly appreciated. Game is so intriguing that you could play for hours without noticing it. Like how you have to make managerial decisions as to the strength and weakness of your players and not get too attached to them from one season to the next. Strategy and long term success is taken into consideration when selecting/updating team.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2014 COM2US CORP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 STAR$1.99
- 510 STAR$4.99
- 1050 STAR$9.99
- Purchase 51,000 NetPoint $4.99
- 51,000 Point + Normal Equipment Card$4.99
- 105,000 Point + Rare Equipment Card$9.99
- 2,200 STAR$19.99
- Purchase 105,000 NetPoint $9.99
- 220,000 Point + Special Equipment Card$19.99