Draw Dict - for Draw Something
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Smart screenshot recognition for all Draw Something versions.
- Large word library by manual.
Draw Dict helps users find the right words in Draw Something games.
To be specific, the application provides two input ways:
1. Import a screenshot from your Draw Something game. It will recognize the screenshot automatically and return candidate words in an instant.
2. Enter the word length and the candidate letters manually. It will search the words after every typing immediately.
It provides two result views, which can be configured by the top-right "Settings" button:
1. Display the candidate words in detail, including the Chinese explanations. You can tap on the item to see the whole explanation in tooltip.
2. Display the candidate words in columns without Chinese explanations.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun!
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Support words with length 9.
- Tune for iPhone 5.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 16, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jinde Wang
- © 2012 Landys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.