Dubblen: Double Image Made With Split Camera Lens
By Sheena Allen Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have fun creating photos like never before!
Dubblen is a unique use of your camera. You can now create two pictures in one by using Dubblen’s split camera lens. Shake your own hand, run from yourself, create an alter ego, play basketball against yourself, and millions of other possibilities. So grab a friend and start having some photo fun, and be sure to share your cool, creative photos through all of your social networks so that you can make your other friends jealous.
If you’ve been searching for that cool iPhone app, look no farther. You’ve found it!
That's right, you can now clone yourself! You can now create the twin that you never had. Your twin/clone can now be just as cool as you.
HOW IT WORKS (CAMERA):
1. The camera is vertically split down the middle.
2. You take your first photo on the left side of the screen
3. After snapping the first photo on the left side of the screen, the right side of the screen now becomes active. You can now snap the photo using the right side of the camera.
4. Once you have taken both sides, click on the Merger tab to merge the left and right side.
You now have what looks like two pictures, saved as one picture!
If you don’t like the picture you have taken, just hit the “Start Over” button in the top left corner and create another masterpiece. So if don’t get it the first time, the second time may be perfect!
HOW IT WORKS (LIBRARY):
1. Click on the Library tab.
2. Choose a photo from your iPhone’s photo library.
3. After choosing your photo(s), you can click on the Settings option (the center icon) to do Picture Effects and change your Photo Filters. In addition to changing Filters, you can also Enhance your photo (auto, night, backlit, balance); change the Orientation of the image (rotate or flip); Crop; Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Draw, and Redeye.
4. Save & Share!
Upgrade to Dubblen+ and now have access to over 6 different cool double frames for your pictures!
SAVE & SHARE
☆ You can save your images to the [Dubblen] App Library and/or your iPhone/iPod/iPad photo library.
☆ Simply share your photos through Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, or Instagram. Sign in one time and with one click, you can share through the social network of your choice.
☆ You can email or text your friends and family and inform them about the Dubblen app or show them your photos taken with the Dubblen app
☆ Saved share settings – no need in logging into your social networking account every time you want to share a photo.
☆ Vertically split screen – the split with rotate based on how your are holding your camera (up/down or sideways)
☆ Using the lightning bold icon, turn the manually turn the flash On, Off, or leave it on Auto (default option)
☆ Using the light bulb icon, you can keep your photo its original color or you can make your photo Black & White
☆ Take unlimited photos
☆ Full iPhone 4/iPhone 5 front & back camera support - please note that when taking a photo with the front camera, the resulted photo is flipped. Please note this when taking a photo with the front camera.
Compatible with the first generation, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5
SPECIAL NOTES & SUGGESTIONS
☆ If you do not have a very steady hand, we suggest taking photos with backgrounds that you do not have to line a lot of things. The update to our merging feature for your photos should make this task easier.
☆ Be sure to tap the camera icon with the pad of your finger (the fleshy part at the end of a finger) and not your fingernail.
☆ In the case of different colorization between the left and right side, you can correct the problem by choosing one of the following options:
1. Make the photo Black & White
2. By tapping the screen, the color is sometimes altered to match the other side.
3. Give the camera time to focus. By giving it time to focus, it may adjust the color itself.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed crashing issue.
It depends guys!
Guys, it all depends on if you can work it or not. Some people have trouble doing these things, so when you see the comments about how other people DONT RECOMMEND, DONT LISTEN! Try it for yourself! You have the freedom to, so? Why not? I did it and it was one of the by-far best cloners I've ever used, there are alot better ones I have used but this one as well is pretty good, so theres YOUR recommendation, at least try it. Cause you never know if one person can't do it, but you can. So try it :)
Smart and Simple
I've been using it for few days now and think it's a solid app.
Don't this to the neg they just don't know how to work the app.
This app is Awesome!!!! 👍👍👍👍 You can use it in so many creative ways.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 25, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Sheena Allen
- © Sheena Allen Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).