15 fun games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound words, contractions, geography, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 15 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
Includes 2 games provided for free, unlock all 15 through a simple in-app purchase.
• Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
• Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
• Word Bingo - Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
• Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
• Advanced Counting - Skip count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
• Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
• Contractions - Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
• Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
• Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
• Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
• Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
• Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
• 5 Senses - Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
• Geography - Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
• Animals - Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, science and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 years old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Huge new update!
• A whole new category: Science Games
• 3 new lessons: 5 Senses, Geography, and Animals
• Earn stickers by playing games
• All new high-res graphics in every game
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
I mean its great and all but i dont see having to pay $4 for the entire learning game which my child will be done playing in like a couple of days. I think the free version should have more stuff unlocked like adding and subtracting because thats what i want my child to do
Hello, thanks for the comments. Making these apps requires us to pay artists, teachers, and developers. We charge a small one-time fee for 15 lessons and we think it is a very fair price for the amount of content. Quality content is not always free, but just like parents pay for textbooks and teachers, we think it's a worthwhile investment. -Kevin
Great app but purchase problems
Great app, and my child loved all the games, (especially variety of science beyond typical reading and math) but when I took the app off my iphone and then went back to restore it - it came up as purchased, but was requiring me to purchase the full version again. Hoping this gets resolved.
Hello, please email us at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you. Once you purchase you should own it forever. -Kevin
Learn with me
I love learning and I hope you do too That’s why you should download this game!so if you like learning you should definitely download this game 😆😝
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock All Games
Unlock all games in First Grade!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.