Photo Collage Maker ∞
By Kai Xia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! *
* Photo Collage is a powerful collage maker and photo editor for you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, backgrounds, text with cool fonts and frames.
* Photo Collage is the best collage maker and photo editor helps you combine multiple photos with various frame patterns and photo grids, then share them at a time!
* Photo Collage packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could, and Collage your photos to be amazing!
* Photo Collage is an easy to use and all-in-one collage maker and photo editor!
- 120+ types of frames to choose from!
- easy to change border colors and patterns!
- easy to share to Facebook, Twitter, Email etc.
- easy to add TEXT or STICKERS!
- a full-featured photo editor included!
Get it while it's free!!
Please send me email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or feedback (I can't reply if you only put comments), thanks a lot!
What's New in Version 4.0
I love that this app also allows you to edit and write on the individual pictures. To add a photo, you have to touch the space you want the picture to go. If you want to edit the individual pictures you have to touch the picture you just added. A small menu should pop up. Select edit. It also has plenty of different grid patterns, frameworks, and edit options to choose from.
Most of things people "wish this app had," it actually does have. You just haves to search around a bit. The only thing i notice missing is the ability to drag pictures if you decide you want it in a different space on the collage:/
Very nice. It has a lot of customization options to make your photos unique. I prefer the plain white borders but there are so many options available for those who really like to give things a different touch. Would have given five stars but it often crashes when I try to save, leaving me to redo the collage. Gets a little frustrating. I do wish there was an easier way to switch pictures around without having to manually sort through all your individual pictures. It's a tad irritating after a while but overall the best collage app I've tried.
Pros- they offer a wide selection of collages to choose from (more than other apps.) It's very user friendly. Cons- you can't "type" on each individual picture separately. Also if you choose a collage with multiple boxes, (sometimes) the app freezes. Other than that sometimes when you "move" a picture "like so" in a collage, it does stay that way when you go to save it. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, could be better,but it could also be a lot worse too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kai Xia
- © 2012 Langki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.