LifeLine Response is the most advanced personal security technology available today. In the event of an emergency, 9-1-1 and global equivalents such as 1-1-2, and 9-9-9 operators DO NOT have a reliable way to track your location. LifeLine Response's unique interface uses the GPS information, Cell Towers triangulation to provide emergency responders your exact location and personal identifying information in order to provide you the fastest and most accurate assistance possible.
LifeLine Response is available to you as an individual or through your participating organization (corporation, hospital or university). If your organization has partnered with us to bring you the best in personal security through our enterprise program, simply download the app from the store and enter your organization email address to get started!
For our individual users, our 14-Day FREE TRIAL allows you to test drive the LifeLine Response experience for yourself. We want you to love it before you buy it. You will NOT be automatically charged, the 14 days are completely FREE. Be sure to complete the initial activation process, including inputting key personal and emergency contact information, so that we may best serve you during a time of crisis. Month to month subscriptions start at $4.99, but we also offer an annual subscription that comes with 2 free extra months.
At LifeLine Response, we believe in safety through prevention. This is our mission. This is at the heart of who we are.
Thank you for supporting LifeLine Response.
Please visit http://www.llresponse.com for more information on the following:
• Benefits of LifeLine Response provided through your organization (hospital, university or other business)
Minimum Requirements: IOS 9 or higher. iPhone with an active cellular and data plan. Location Services functionality must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center your location, and therefore the ability to respond to your Distress Alert.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Panic button, safety, emergency, lifeline, 911, security, realtors, real estate, personal safety
For users who download as an individual:
- You have the option to purchase at any time during the free trial period
- These and other application settings may be managed through the iTunes User Account Settings page after purchase
- Price of subscription - Monthly $4.99 or Yearly $59.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period - Monthly $4.99 or Yearly $59.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
iOS 11.3 enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Lifeline is ok
The app is good but the problem with it is that the siren when your testing it is freaky loud I dropped my phone because of it
No option not to share the app
I signed up and opted not to share the app with any contacts—however, it forced me to select at least 6 emergency contacts before I could proceed. The app immediately contacted all 6 people to let them know I had downloaded LifeLine and appointed them as emergency contacts, prompting 6 panicked calls/texts/emails asking if I was okay or if this was spam. Deleted the app right away, waste of 10 minutes.
Developer Response ,
We ask for 6 contacts because in an event of an emergency, the more people that know about the emergency, the faster responses can be. We have a small number of 6 contacts required, but we average 8 LifeLines per user. We also always contact the LifeLines upon adding them to your LifeLine list so they understand the process of what to do when you are in an emergency.
Please let our customer care team know if you have any additional questions:
Our number is (858) 633-3997. We can also be reached via live chat on our website, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little nervous using it at first but after couple mins made total sense. Life saver
- Clandestine Development, LLC
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Renewal $4.99
- 1-Month Renewal $4.99
- 1-Year Renewal $59.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.