Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the albums you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. CD, Vinyl LP, tapes, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPhone! **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your albums collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new albums that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a album.
- A coverflow view to see all of your albums when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a album: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any album details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sizes, speeds, record labels, artist/bands, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each album.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3 (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your albums to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, blu-ray.com and others!
- Fixed some crashing bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Sort It Music Collection
Easy to use with a fairly good data base. Best I've seen.
Not as promised on App Store
I get it to try the free version to see if one wants to drop $5.99 to get the full featured app. This one was unusable, couldn't find the CDs scanned so I deleted it after trying 4 or 5 discs.
I scan all my cds AND THE APP KEEPS REMOVING/ DELETING THEM. I SCAN MY CD COLLECTIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN THE APP REMOVED THEM. I SPENT HOURS AND HOUR SCANNING THE CDS AND IS JUST WASTING MY TIME. I WILL MOT SCAN MY COLLECTIONS ANY MORE WITH THIS JUNK OF APP. DON’T BUY THIS JUNK.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.