When taking pictures, do you have time to adjust camera settings? So you may need to reverse the process of taking pictures with this app.
[Zoom After Shooting]
Anyway, let's shoot first. Then, zoom the picture. You can zoom in to any part of the picture with maximum 12x magnification after shooting. Cut the unwanted surroundings, and save it in the photo library.
To take better pictures, especially landscapes, keeping the horizontal direction is important. Shoot'n Zoom will do it automatically. During shooting, this app detects the horizontal direction from the tilt of the iPhone. So it's possible to take pictures that are exactly horizontal.
[Focus and Exposure]
You can turn on/off Auto Focus and Auto Exposure by setting. These settings are saved. Will not be reset every time you launch the camera.
- When set to on, focus and exposure are automatically and continuously adjusted.
- When set to off, focus and exposure are adjusted only when tapping the screen.
Shoot'n Zoom supports widget feature of iOS. The widget has a launcher button that allows you to launch the camera quickly. This is a faster way than finding the icon on the home screen.
- Up to 2x zooming is possible even when shooting.
- When saving pictures, special algorithm reduces degradation of image quality due to zooming.
- You can turn the torch light on/off.
- Importing pictures from your photo library.
- Sharing pictures on SNS.
Thank you for using Shoot'n Zoom. This update mainly improves zooming.
- You can zoom up by pinching the shooting screen. (up to 2x)
- In the horizontal detection mode, you can set whether or not to keep the shooting range. This makes it possible to shoot with wider angle of view while keeping the horizontal.
- Fixed an issue that you could not purchase the add-on on iOS 10.
- Fixed some minor problems.
Ratings and Reviews
Two thumbs up
I love this app. I have tried many others, even ones that have paid for and this one is the best !
It zooms better than the iPhone camera but still comes out a little blurry, 5/10 would bang again
Great in zooming and cropping a photo. If it degraded photo quality after the process, i have not noticed it. Great app!
- Go Yoshida
- 29.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 team-aries
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.