MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends!
After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville! Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can free Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the town and reach their dreams in exciting quests!
* Your favorite ponies are here: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more!
* Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria and explore Sweet Apple Acres and Canterlot.
* Play fun mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking, Magic Wings, Telescope, Crystal Mine and Equestria Girls Dance game!
* Interact with your friends and feel the Magic of Friendship!
* Enjoy official TV show voice talents featured in the game!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Contact us by mail: Gameloft, 14 rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone: 0-808-234-8679
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Minor bugs fixed
I don't know if its just me
I have a horrible iPod 4S so it just might be me... my background to the crystal mine is like so laggy and glitchy and it distracts also the people who send to many adsu I agree. To get rid of the ads you can just torn off wifi and I don't get any. also I crash ALOT!!! I lost soo much. when I unlocked the tree of harmony I pressed the button that shows you how much elements you spent and I crashed. I was pretty far in the middle and the whole tree reset and It was just like when I started. Also by reading other views people are complaining about the version. I'm like Afraid I'm going to lose everything... Alsooo maybe you can add more mini games because the pony level star mini game stuff are getting kind of boring when you play them alot. also you should add Game Center to it. I don't know if you guys have it but I can't find a way to save my game in it. If you do have a way to save it please tell me because who knows the next time I'm getting a new ipod
Great but a few things
Overall this game is great but there are some things that could be fixed
1. The Crystal Mine: There is a glitch that makes me fall right through the track making me die. And when it starts lagging it makes me go through the bits but not the obstacles making me die. So if its going to lag, make it lag through the obstacles.
2. I might need to get a new device soon because it's getting kinda old. So make a way to save your progress.
3. GEMS: I know that gems are the "premium currency" of the game but there isn't really a "constant" way of getting them. Basically the only ways to get them is by watching videos, daily bonuses and defeating parasprites.
4. When there's an event that involves earning points for a mini-game its not fair because people who have been playing for a longer time have more resources and they can just spend them to boost their points making them rank higher. It IS their own resources but they can use them for regular playing not for events. When counting the points, it should be based on their REAL score not the boosted one. So basically im saying that events should be equal for everyone.
Other suggestions: add more ponies, make some ponies easier to level up
Other than that it's a great game and i play it like all the time and it's pretty fun and I like the feeling of
making my own town. ~~
Can't update, lost all my progress. (Plus, Bronies have ruined MLP) 😢
Nice move, Gameloft and Hasbro. . . This new update completely RUINED my game for good. I cannot install the update, as it is no longer supported by my older device. And I can't even transfer my progress to my iPhone 5!? Give me a break! You need to find a way to let us transfer our data to a new device, because you are going to lose a lot of players!
This game is ruined for me. Thanks a lot, Gameloft. You are incompetent and greedy! I am so glad I never spent a single cent on this game -- but I have spent a few years making lots of progress, slowly accumulating gems, and collecting tons of rare ponies, including Celestia, my favourite. . . but now they're all gone.
I deleted the game anyhow. The creepy Bronies are completely ruining the MLP series for everyone anyway, and they've officially ruined it for me. Such a shame. Watching the show and playing the game used to be fun, but not anymore.
Bronies, MLP:FiM is NOT a religion, for goodness sake! It's a cartoon for young girls about magical horses. . . Get over it. This "Brony" cult is downright creepy and wrong in so many ways.
Parents, DO NOT let your children look up MLP on the Internet. So horrific. . . Shame on Hasbro for encouraging these Brony creeps with that terrible fan-fiction excuse for a 100th episode. 👎
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 96.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- MY LITTLE PONY © 2012 Hasbro.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- POUCH OF GEMS$1.99
- SCOOP OF GEMS$4.99
- PILE OF GEMS$9.99
- POUCH OF BITS$1.99
- SCOOP OF BITS$4.99
- MOUNTAIN OF GEMS$19.99
- BUCKET OF GEMS$14.99
- PILE OF BITS$9.99
- CRATE OF GEMS$14.99
- POUCH OF GEMS$0.99