MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends!
After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville! Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can free Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the town and reach their dreams in exciting quests!
* Your favorite ponies are here: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more!
* Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria and explore Sweet Apple Acres and Canterlot.
* Play fun mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking, Magic Wings, Telescope, Crystal Mine and Equestria Girls Dance game!
* Enjoy official TV show voice talents featured in the game!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Contact us by mail: Gameloft, 14 rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone: 0-808-234-8679
What's New in Version 2.9.0
The extraordinary Fashion Show Event has come to My Little Pony! Join the fun and dress up the Mane Six ponies for amazing rewards!
FASHION SHOW: Craft outfits & complete collections to earn prizes. Complete all the collections in time to win a special bundle!
NEW CHARACTERS: Give a warm welcome to Charity Kindheart, Wind Rider & Misty Fly, Gustave le Grand and more, as they rush to join your Equestria!
ASTONISHING SHOPS: Assign your ponies to the Strawberry Shop & Pony Pavilion.
NEW DECORATIONS: Beautify your Equestria with the Crystal Sculpture, Alicorn Figure, Sands of Time and other dazzling decorations!
poorly planned, major event and town reset, too difficult for a 6 year old
originally, the availability of ponies was unevenly distributed. there were either large numbers of ponies available in towns where there were not enough stores available for them to work in, or few ponies available in towns where there were many stores available. there has been some attempt to remedy this, but it is still very disproportionate. also, I began to play the most recent large event and had gotten very far into it by the middle of the time allotted for the of the event and then my game was reverted back to the way it was before the event started. this was extremely frustrating. also, I hadn't played in a while and my 6 year old niece wanted to play, but it turned out that my town was entirely RESET. everything I ever earned was lost. it ended up being too difficult for her to earn enough money to buy the ponies (which are too expensive), to staff the stores to earn money. if you can't even get started earning money, what is the point of the game at all? mlp stuff is supposed to be targeted to a young audience, however the game is far too difficult for a young child to get started on!
Don't get me wrong, this game is really fun, but I think with a few changes, it could be better. :3
These are simply ideas that I have for future updates on the game, and it would be very appreciated if they would be considered.
- ⚔Pony vs. Pony: A real-time, multiplayer kind of thing where two players go head to head in something (maybe like a battle or sports or something).
- 👾Fewer Ads: Everyone hates ads...everyone. Maybe you could have fewer please? Also, how about some different ones AT LEAST. I'm sick of watching "Magic Kingdoms."
- 👗Easier Outfits: The outfits for the Mane 6 should be easier to obtain. It's too difficult to collect all of the materials without spending money.
- ⛈Weather: I think it would be a cool mini game for the pegasi that you have to bust clouds and bring forth the rain to Ponyville and Canterlot
- ☀️Night and Day: It would be a super cool feature to add the fact that you can raise the Sun and Moon if you have Celestia and/or Luna. Depending on where you are in the world, it should be night in the game at nighttime, and day in the game at daytime.
- 💃🏻Equestria Real-Time Dancing: There should be a feature where you can dance at the same time as one of your friends.
- 🔵Identified Chests: Whenever you get a blue chest from one of your friends, it should have a name above it so that you know which of your friends is being generous so that you know who to gift back.
Thanks for reading this if you did.
Please make gem purchases more guarded -.-
So I love the game, well...I did. It's terrible how much the gems cost and how hard it is to obtain even one on your own. I had 8 gems and accidentally spent three today. The game glitched while I was trying to collect from a shop and I accidentally spent one gem which made me upset because it took over two weeks to get that ONE SINGLE GEM. And then I started playing the mirror dancing game and since the clothing option started on the gem option I accidentally hit the two gem option and lost two more (-.-). If you could, could you make a confirmation button when spending gems? Because it's hard enough to get them. And it's also really hard to get outfits for your ponies. Please make it so it's more like you can open a box for supplies every three hours or every day or something like that. And please make more ways to earn gems. Or at least easier ways. (I'm level 60 and it takes FOREVER to level up, and when you do, IT ONLY GIVES YOU ONE GEM!!!)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. MY LITTLE PONY and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- POUCH OF GEMS$1.99
- SCOOP OF GEMS$4.99
- PILE OF GEMS$9.99
- POUCH OF BITS$1.99
- SCOOP OF BITS$4.99
- MOUNTAIN OF GEMS$19.99
- BUCKET OF GEMS$14.99
- PILE OF BITS$9.99
- SCOOP OF GEMS$9.99
- CRATE OF GEMS$14.99