Last Time - track your important events
By Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wondered when you last did something?
Your last vacation, your last call to your parents, or last toothbrush you changed.
Last Time makes tracking things become an easy and enjoyable task, so that you won't forget any important thing again.
- Last time you watched the movie.
- Last time you hang out with your friends.
- Last time you visited your parents.
- Last time you enjoyed with your children.
- Last time you saw the dentist.
- Last time you read some good books.
Not just the good things, but you could track events you wish to quit or refrain from like smoking or being late. Possibility is limited to your imagination.
You will find you can manage time and things better just by knowing when you last did that things.
- Event tracking: Keeping track of how long since the last occurrence of an event.
- High usability: One tap away from any actions.
- Customizable: Change icons and backgrounds up to your preference.
- History: You could take note and see when you last did something in chronological order.
- Filtering display: Select to see only weeks, months, or years old events.
- Reminder: An app level reminder.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
This update include long-awaited and most requested feature, sync, and some other updates. Please have iTune backup before update.
Here are the details of updates:
You have an option to enable sync via Dropbox in Setting > Sync.
- If you have separate set of data across devices right now, just enable sync and all data will be merge.
- If you have same set of data across devices, I recommend you to keep the latest data on one device and delete data from the others (you can just delete and reinstall on other devices) and then enable sync on every devices.
Drop support of Dropbox backup/restore
This introduced in the early version as a way to sync data across devices, now we have a better way to sync, so I decided to drop support for this feature.
Drop support iOS6
With limited time and resource I think its time for us to move on.
You can now use your finger to unlock Last Time, enable it in Settings > Touch ID.
Those sort by date and name don't suit your need? You can now rearrange events as you see fit, just hold and drag to reorder. Enable this in Settings > Sort options > Custom
(New)More category icons
Sorry for all the cat lovers out there for all the pain using dog icon to represent your cat-related events, I have add more icons including cat in this update!
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix shifted left event in iOS8, iPad.
- Fix can't change event cover image on iPad.
- Fix passcode lock not to show contents on open / app switching.
- Change some look and feel.
- Improved stability.
I hope you enjoy these new features, thank you for supporting me all this year :) If you like Last Time, write a review on the App Store would be greatly appreciated.
Excellent logging app, now with sync!
Sometimes the best apps are the ones that do one thing *very* well. Last Time is one of those hidden gems in the App Store.
This app is very helpful for logging things in your daily life with ease. Its effectiveness lies in how simple it is to use. For me, once I started using it more, I found more uses for the app. It also sports nice aesthetics with customizable banners. And it it syncs via Dropbox! :D
This app is great for helping you remember when you did things last, like how long ago were your kids sick, when was the last time you fertilized the yard, etc. Having two small children, this app helps me stay on top of things that I need to do or know.
Love this! Initially I was looking for an app to track exactly how many days had passed since I hung out with friends given a hectic schedule. But this goes deeper than that, the potential applications of this app to track everyday things in your life are virtually endless! Keep up the great work :)!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- © 2012-2015 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.