Into the Dead
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
GG but some cons
I have been playing this game for a while now and have really enjoyed it. My favorite thing to do is spray a big group of zombies down with a machine gun. So satisfying. There are a lot of good features in the game but there are somethings I don't like. My biggest problem is that sometimes when I complete a run, the screen turns black and I have to restart the app to find that I have not progressed. Another thing is that there are so many guns you need to buy, but I guess that's okay since the app is free. Another thing that's kind of frustrating is trying to move progress from one device to another using Facebook and iCloud. It took me forever to figure out how to do it. Other than that the game is great! 5/5 ign
Great concept but...
This game is a amazing and unique experience. Solid gameplay and weapons system, with a variety of me modes to keep things interesting. But one thing that bugs me a lot is the fact that there are so many ads. Also the fact when you glance off of a zombie or any obstacle and into a another zombie you barely touch, it still manages to somehow grab you. For example, you start a run with a full perk load out, you bump into the run down truck and just barely scrape a zombie's arm. It still manages to grab and kill you, which can be quite the annoyance. But other than a few gameplay issues, this game is a great and fun way to pass some time. I would highly recommend it.
Into the Dead by Pikpok
Great game! I love the graphics, the weapons, and the modes! I almost have a million zombies killed! Only thing I don't like is having to purchase some of the coolest weapons in the game, being a free game. And adding a few more weapons would be interesting too. But overall I love this app, I'm happy that they also fixed flashlight mode! I always play it whenever I need to kill time. 5/5!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack$0.99
- Medium Coin Pack$2.99
- Large Coin Pack$4.99
- Coin Doubler$2.99
- Huge Coin Pack$9.99
- Unlock all dogs (Blitz, Cairo, Titan, Ghost)$5.99
- Premium Weapon - Crossbow$2.99
- Wolf "Ghost"$3.99
- Super Coin Pack$19.99
- Premium Weapon - Grenade Launcher$4.99