By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 63.0.3239.73
• Swipe up on the New Tab Page to explore suggested content from the web
• The ability to reorder bookmarks is back!
I would never miss an episode of the view until Joy & Whoopi became a total disgrace to the viewers and the show. These women are spreading hatred to the American people. Instead of giving there view they are putting the President of the United States Of America down and scrutinizing his every word. What kind of role models are they for the viewers and the Country. Enough of this hatred I can’t even enjoy the show anymore, they should be fired and banned from television. My wife is a Democrats and loves the show and she is even feeling uncomfortable with there hatred toward President Trump. Lets work on bringing the Country together Stop the Hate for one person and let’s focus on helping our Country. How does it look to other Countries when our own people from the view is putting down our leader. You ladies she be ashamed of yourselves especially how you treat Megan every time she speaks you two are rolling your eyes and treating her with such disrespect. Please Joy & Whoopi go to church as for forgiveness take a hard look in the mirror and start treating people with dignity and respect I know you wouldn’t like it if someone looked for ever flaw or mistake you make on a daily basis and made you feel horrible. I can look back and find things you two do and harass and embarrass you. Please stop the hatred!!! Please stop disgracing the legacy of the view.
Latest update a user-unfriendly bust
Google yet again insists on “fixing” things in Chrome that don’t need fixing. The browser’s latest (December 10, 2017) release now places bookmarks in a hard to access link in the upper right corner of the browser instead of as before where you could open up a new tab and have all your bookmarks clearly laid out in front of you. What once took one tap now takes at least three and viewing and navigating are more cumbersome than ever.
Changing a user interface just to pretend you are making it better is a sure sign of a company without a clue, desperate to show that they on top of things. Heaven knows what havoc they are letting there developers and programmers wreak on other Google offerings but if Chrome is any indication things are not looking good. Making an app less intuitive, less easy to use, is not the way to go and it is inexcusable for Google to not know this.
The days of “Do no evil” are long gone at Google. ‘Do no stupid” is the most we can hope for now and unfortunately this latest misguided “improvement” to Chrome shows no one is paying attention to that idea either anymore.
Typing lags and bookmark icons have disappeared.
Still issues. Now the bookmarks don't show unless I go hunting for them in a menu. So, now they are still gone from the old bookmark grid page style AND NOW I have to actually LOOK for them. Why?
Browser is slow, typing lags horribly, bookmarks icons disappear when scrolling down the screen. Chrome for iPad keeps forgetting my passwords. Please let us have the old bookmark method back, where we would have larger square icons that did not disappear when I scroll down the screen AND they sorted themselves horizontally across the screen, from left to right. I remove the titles on all of my bookmarks to be able to fit more on my desktop Chrome browser. The list-view of small icons is really poor design. I used to rave about how wonderful this browser was, but back in March, it seems to have taken a turn for the worse.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 63.0.3239.73
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.