Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer
By Mehrdad Mehrain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● 24hr SALE! $1.99 FOR ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
What's New in Version 2.2
We are working on a massive update involving new exercises, routines and some clever features ... but this update doesn't include it.
Because iOS 7 is being released next week, this update is just to ensure the app keeps working until we have the large update done.
PLEASE - leave us a review on iTunes! Even if you have an old review, we would appreciate an update. Positive word of mouth really encourages us in delivering these free updates.
I recommend Full Fitness to all of my friends who work out or want to start. I've been using it for a few years, back since it used to be called iFitness. For the novice, you can follow any one of a few dozen workout programs based on body area, sport, weights/no weights, and more. For the pro, expand your workout with the lengthy list of exercises and instructions on how to perform them.
Pictures of exercises, descriptions of how to perform them, video demonstrations, the ability to track your workouts, the ability to create your own custom workouts and exercises (say, if you want to add something you saw in a magazine), plus the bonus of calorie tracker, bmi tracker, graphs of your workout progress, and more. You really can't beat this app. I HIGHLY recommend it!!!
great workout app
I've been using this app for about 2 years and like it a lot. tons of exercises are preloaded and it gives you the ability to add exercises or machines that are not already in there. I probably need to explore it more to use it to its full potential.
a couple of things that could make it better:
1. maybe crowd source some additional machines/exercises. if a critical mass if users are all adding the same thing, maybe put it in everyone's app.
2. let me set a single date for an entire workout. sometimes I don't enter things the day i do them. if I wait, I have to change the workout date for each individual exercise - and that generally keeps me from entering the workout at all. it's just a p.i.t.a.
Good app, needs little bit of work though
This review is for the iFitness app that is no longer available but is essentially the same app as this one. It's made by the same devs but rebranded to after it was banned from the app store. I just bought this version.
I've been using ifitness for 5-6 years now and it is a really good app. Fairly easy to work with. However it does need to be updated to be more user friendly in some important areas. I'm waiting to see the next major update the devs talk about.
I haven't tried any other apps fitness tracking apps in the store but didn't feel I needed to after using this. I'd give it 4-5 stars if support was more available and enhancements are made.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Mehrdad Mehrain
- © 2012 Health Xperts Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.