LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Chosen as Game of the Year in the "Mac App Store Best of 2012" selection.
Batman returns to the Mac, and this time he’s got company!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
When the Joker teams up with Lex Luthor to bring chaos to Gotham City, it’s up to Batman, Superman and the rest of the Justice League to thwart their villainous plans!
Featuring a brand-new DC Universe story with sharp dialogue and humorous voice acting, players are given complete freedom to explore Gotham as a glittering cast of DC superheroes including Superman, Wonderwoman or the Flash. With piles of side-quests and fun activities scattered throughout an immense, open world, this is the biggest and best LEGO game yet.
• Fight for justice by playing as favourite characters such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman and of course, Batman!
• Experience a brand-new DC Universe story written by TT Games, with dashing heroes and notorious villains brought to life by sparkling dialogue.
• Fly over Gotham City as Superman, race through its streets as The Flash or use the Batmobile to explore the LEGO series’ very first open world.
• Wield super powers, abilities and gadgets including Superman’s strength, Wonder Woman’s Golden Lasso and Green Lantern’s Power Ring.
• Master the Dynamic Duo’s incredible suits, giving Batman the power to launch rockets, turn invisible and fly, and Robin the ability to walk up walls and perform acrobatics.
• Team up to fight the forces of evil in a co-operative mode that lets a second player drop in or out at any time.
• Protect Gotham City in variety of vehicles including the Batmobile, the Batwing and Joker’s Helicopter.
Important information regarding LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes mini-site at feralinteractive.com/en/mac-games/legobatman2/
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 5GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES software © 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group. Batman and all related characters, and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2012. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Batman and all related characters, and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. © 2012. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s12)
the game is great for poeple who have seen the batman with Michel Keten but is not very dark knight like more kidish so if your a kid who likes batman GET IT! if not DON'T!
Great game with lots of funny twists! The only problem is that if you are familiar with other Lego video games, this one is quite different. There is no store, and you have to cross the entire map to get to your next mission. It is still very great, but very different and might be a bit of a let-down for anyone expecting it to me like it's other Lego counterparts.
I thought this game was going to be cool but it was very bad and boring. Controls were stupid and gameplay is one of the most boring I have ever seen.
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 13, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.44 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES software © 2012 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later