By Amir Michail
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chainphoria was made by the developer of DropZap and DropZap 2. It is a color matching game with elaborate chain reactions.
Game rules: http://www.chainphoria.com/rules
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Teach a Friend (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
• listen to your own music
Uses cocos2d v2.1 for iPhone.
• cocos2d Copyright © 2008-2011 Ricardo Quesada and contributors; Copyright © 2011-2012 Zynga Inc. and contributors; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/license
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead. All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath
• CocosDenshion Copyright (c) 2010 Steve Oldmeadow; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/cocosdenshion:license
What's New in Version 2.0
• use of drop piece
• some changes to game rules
• addition of another followers game type
• addition of practice mode
Unclear what the goal was
Obviously, you lose the game if the circles get out of the square but at no point does it say what causes circles to disappear or appear. Could not find this basic information about the game anywhere in the app or on the apps page here.
Where are the rules?
Seems like it could be fun, but it's pretty absurd that you can't access the rules from within the game. I have no idea what's going on in any of the modes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 03, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amir Michail
- © 2013-2014 Amir Michail
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.