Ireland's National Journey Planner from the National Transport Authority is the only journey planner that provides timetable and map information from all licensed public transport providers across all of Ireland. It provides plans for trains, buses, trams, ferry, and taxi services and combines them into easy to read journey plans. The app provides door-to-door route plans and has information about scheduled departures and trips near your current location and from any specified point. Your plans also can be for now or any time in the future.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
This update fixes a bus stop naming issue.
Destination bus stops had been displayed with an old name and also the Stop number was not displayed.
Ratings and Reviews
Best. App. Ever.
This may be the single best - as in accurate, user-friendly, helpful - app ever. Ever. Really. Getting around Cork and Dublin has been an absolute breeze thanks to this app. The app and a Leap card? Even better! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Very useful app for planning a trip in advance or on the fly.
We just spent two weeks in Ireland and found this app to be extremely helpful. I downloaded it while waiting to get on a plane to Dublin at the airport in Helsinki and learned about the Aircoach right to our hotel. We used it to get around Dublin efficiently after that. It was helpful to have times and fares shown for each alternative. Outside Dublin, it also shows bus and train services.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.