By Schmeuk Studios
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Conquist 2 Online Arena: A mind blowing take on the classic world domination game
Risk it all for world domination!
Challenge your friends wherever they are. No friends? Try the merciless bots and earn exciting achievements!
With Conquist 2 the quest for fun is over. Yes, it has it all.
- 4 game modes: World Domination, Secret Mission, Colonization and Castle.
- 8 beautifully crafted maps: World, USA, Europe, Mesoamerica, Octopus, Asia, the Roman Empire and Atholon.
- 31 exciting achievements.
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all skills.
- Up to six players.
- Configurable game rules.
- Customizable game play and game speed.
- Game Statistics, no one can blame the dice anymore ;)
- Cross-platform real time online multiplayer via Game Center.
- Global leaderboard for online games with competitive ranking system.
- Up to four online players, wherever they may be.
Also available for IOS:
What's New in Version 1.11
- Included used fonts in binary
- Minor bug fixing
If you are looking for that classic Risk game play, then this is the application for you. Since there are no half stars, I am giving the game 4 stars rather than 5 because of the solo-play difficulty rankings. When playing on the ‘medium’ difficulty level, the game is too easy. Opponent attacks are haphazard and leave too many territories weakly fortified. On the difficult level, it is you versus the world. Opposing forces do not ‘play to win’ but rather to wipe you off the map, which can be frustrating. Other than the strategic complaints, game play is good and the application is stable.
Great but could be better.
I think it would be an even greater game if the achievement list was much larger and could possibly get even bigger by allowing others to suggest random achievements.
Go Back would be nice
This is a wonderful game with only one flaw. Players should be able to take back a move such as clicking "end attacks" then seeing you made a mistake. Player should be abe to undo a mistaken move or click. If I could do that I would rate this game a 5.