Mobile Mouse Lite (Remote & Mouse for the iPad)
By R.P.A. Tech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile Mouse FREE instantly transforms your iPad into a wireless remote and oversized multi-touch trackpad for your computer! Sit back and use this remote to surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. Mobile Free Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPad know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse is the only app to feature a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on your Mac! Mobile Free Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC. New remote definitions are automatically downloaded daily to your computer, so you will always have the newest remotes as we create them.
Features (FREE Version):
- Trackpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard
- On screen typing
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Scroll pad
- Left and Right mouse buttons
- Multitouch gestures (scroll & right click)
There is also a PRO version which features:
- Tech support & Free updates
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- File Browser
- Advanced, programmable multitouch gestures, including all found in Lion
- Media Remote (w/vol up/down and eject buttons)
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Modifier Keys
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- And much, much, much more.
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 3.2+
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Intel)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64bit)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE ** you will need to download the server application from : http://www.mobilemouse.com
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE. We cannot provide technical support for the free version. If you are having problems, please take a look at our troubleshooting section on the website as well as the user forums, or consider purchasing the PRO version.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, PowerPoint, Keynote, and much more!
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Fixed issue causing crashing on startup for some users when there is no Internet connection
Needs Bluetooth integration.
App works pretty well; however, sometimes the trackpad runs slightly sluggish and having wifi on all the time can drain the iPad's battery.
I believe these problems could both be solved by adding an option to connect via Bluetooth. Bluetooth drains the battery less and does not need to connect to a router, so response times would be a lot better.
Why create an annoying app that keeps prompting for purchasing the pro
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RPA Tech, INC
- © 2012 RPA Technology, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.