Invoice 2go — Invoice and Estimate. Templates and Tools to Invoice on the go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Invoice 2go makes it easy for small business owners to create professional invoices and accept payments on the go. We are the ideal invoicing solution for all types of businesses— from plumbers to dog walkers, web designers to electricians. Stay organized and save time with our cloud-based invoice app, available for iPhone and iPad. If you have Apple Watch and our Pro or Enterprise account, you can track time on the job, create invoices and receive payment notifications.
Here’s how the app works:
- Choose from one of more than 20 invoice templates. Customize your invoice with your business logo or use our tool to design a new one.
- Create your first invoice on an iPhone or iPad. You can even invoice on the spot — right when you finish a job.
- Or, draw up an estimate. Include a description of your business products or services, along with predicted rates and times. You can also customize your estimate to match the needs of a specific customer. When the job is accepted you can then swap your estimate into an invoice.
- Get paid by debit or credit card. You can accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover online payment options.
Turning this feature on means a “Pay Now” button will be included on every invoice you send. Your customers can now pay your invoices online.
- Do nothing (yet stay organized). After an invoice or estimate is sent, it automatically goes into a designated folder as you await payment. You’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
- Relax and enjoy. We’ll let you know when your invoices have been paid and when you need to follow up with a late customer.
Some additional features include:
- Receipts: Skip shoebox accounting. Instead, save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
- Document Signing: Turn off your printer. Now your customers can sign documents on your iPad or iPhone.
- Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
- Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your invoices and estimates.
- Maps: Insert location information into documents to keep track of your most popular neighborhoods or cities.
- Scanning: Add barcodes and QR codes to invoices by scanning the information you need.
Invoice 2go: Simple, professional invoice templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and estimates, billing, receipt tracking, time tracking and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy to use app!
Ready to get started? Download our invoice app today. You can test drive the app for 14 days before selecting a plan.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 9.3.1
We're always trying to make running your business easier, so this update includes some improvements and fixes.
Thanks for using Invoice2go, we hope you're enjoying the app — if you are, please take a minute to leave a great review!
If you're experiencing any issues, we can't respond to you on the App Store but our Support team is here to help. Please visit our new in-app support area to submit feedback, get in touch with an agent or view help articles.
I had looked into this app once before and ran it as a trial run an wasn't happy with not being able to integrate my own credit card processing company into the online billing portion of it so I quit using it for a few month because the company they use is really expensive to process payments and I don't want to forward those charges to my clients partly because I want to use this app to stay ahead of the game when it comes to billing technology, I did get a new credit card processing company for my credit card transactions which allowed me to use this program without linking the system to it, I love this program, and use PayPal so my clients can pay there bills online at a convenient time for them, it allows me to stay ahead of all the company's in my area, Tech support is great and I can't wait for them to improve the system to fit my needs even better as a mobile mechanic it has a few flaws in the system but I feel that they listen to you when you make a request and can't wait for those improvements to be applied!
Awesome invoice app and income tracker!!
Been using this app for the past year or so and all I can say is it makes it easy to write invoices on the go. Easley transfer contacts into invoices with all their details. You're able to customize how the invoice is sent over email which makes for an easy transaction over all! Love it, still haven't used the credit card feature on it but I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of it here in the near future. Get the app you will be happy you did. Makes you're invoices look that much more professional. After all who doesn't want to look professional 😜
Use it daily
As a small business owner this is great, wish it had a few other features such as mileage tracker and expense reporting. The interface between phone and PC could be a little better and the app tends to time out when trying to email an invoice.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 03, 2016
- Version: 9.3.1
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Invoice2go.com
- © 2015 Invoice2go, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month$9.99
- Starter Package - 12 month$24.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$49.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$99.99
- Starter Package - 12 month$49.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro$24.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months$74.99
- Pro Package - 12 months$99.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months$149.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro$39.99