DabKick is a live media sharing app for people who want to enjoy their favorite videos, music, memes, and photos together with friends and people with common interests. DabKick features:
• Mixed Media Live: Watch videos, show photos, listen to music together with friends -- all at the same time while chatting and talking within the same screen.
• Rapid Photo Live: Capture and show photos instantly with friends in a fraction of a second.
• Live Jukebox: Create and queue music and listen to them together with friends, while enjoying other media like photos and live video. Play tracks submitted by others during live sessions.
• Live Video: Stream live video and see each other while watching media together with friends, custom-made groups, or with a group of like-minded people.
• Public or Private Sessions: Start a live session with your friends or with a public group of like-minded people to watch media together while live streaming yourself.
• Live Chat: Text or say “LOL” or whatever else you like to your friends in a DabKick session.
• New Content/Friend Discovery: Find and connect with other DabKick users who enjoy similar kinds of content; find and recommend favorite new content through Reddit-style filters.
• One-Click Live Connection: Re-establish live connections with friends and groups once they’ve come online in a single click.
• Facebook and Address Book Connectivity: Find and connect with existing friend network and send them invites to join you in any DabKick session.
• Offline Media Messaging: Leave text/audio/video messages to friends and groups when they’re offline.
We made some UI changes, squashed a few pesky bugs, and gave the app a performance tuneup.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty cool app
ESP if ur in a long distance relationship. But please do fix the small bugs and the freezing. I’d love to keep using this app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for being a loyal user and for your five-star review. We'd love to hear more about the small bugs and freezing issues you are facing so we can try to fix them for future releases. Can you please provide specific information and any feedback on what actions within the app have caused this to happen so we can investigate? Please send it to our address below and we'll reply as soon as we can there.
Potential is limitless!
This app makes long distance relationships more pleasurable. You can listen to music and watch videos together. You can also post pictures and take turns scrolling through them. The down side is every now and then the other person can't hear the music you play, you have to disconnect from the session and reconnect for it to work again. Also it notifies your friends when your online, which is kind of annoying because you feel like you have zero privacy.. The improvements I would like to see are mainly in the ability to find dabbers. Right now they are all clumped together in a ridiculous list. You have people from every country as well as male and female. I'd like to see a filter here. Personally I would like to filter out certain countries. Also give me a profile! I want to make a list of music that I like, and id like it to be searchable by other members. What good is a music sharing app if I can't find people with similar interests? To really make this rock, give us a place to make a list of music and movies we like, and arrange the dabbers by most similar interests! Wouldn't that be amazing?? Anyhow I could see this app really taking off, but in its current version it's just ok. Thanks and good luck Dab crew!
Love the update
Originally I wrote that the app had some notification problems that have since been resolved.
Following the update, users can have a live video chat whilst watching a video or listening to music. I enjoy that the app actually enhances the sound of said video or music playing so that both users can enjoy it without too much background sounds from the other party.
I enjoyed being able to watch the app grow and I'd recommend it to any couple or friends when at a long distance. Of course there are new bugs with the update but nothing that cannot be fixed within the future updates of the app.
Being in a long distance relationship, it was hard searching for an app that would allow the two of us to watch a video together without the annoyance of having to time the start of a video. When I stumbled upon dab kick I was happy to experience an app that allowed us to chat with each other via message or audio clip during a video.
I am all the more happy now with the live video chat, making a second app or phone call unnecessary. I can't wait to see where the app goes next and I do revoke my previous review regarding the notification issue being that it's been resolved.
Thank you to the team of Dab Kick for a great app that I imagine, helps in long distance relationships such as mine.
- DabKick Inc
- 90.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 DabKick Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.