By Brian Toth
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AUTOMATIC MILEAGE CALCULATION AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
AutoMile is an alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recording your car's odometer reading. With AutoMile, you simply record where you went and it’ll do the rest: looking up the distance traveled between stops and keeping a running total of miles traveled. Better yet, you can do your recording when it’s convenient for you: at the end of the day or the end of the year, it doesn't matter with AutoMile.
• Record your mileage at your convenience.
• Import your locations from Address Book, Outlook, or vCards.
• Export reports to a CSV formatted file for Excel or Numbers.
• Reports include monthly and annual totals.
• Designed for quick data entry using drag & drop and handy keyboard shortcuts.
• AutoMile will use kilometers if your Mac is set to use metric units.
What's New in Version 1.4
• Bug fixes (including fix for a crash that could occur when closing a file).
• Added support for auto saving and file versions.
Perfect for business
I own a small business that runs to many places thru out the day. It is nearly impossible to get my paraprofessional staff to check odometer readings before and after each couple of mile trips. But this app is perfect! I have my destinations entered and my homebase and it figures all milage for each trip. I click and drag to enter them. I will be able to prove to IRS these are business miles and to keep and print out the record for week, month or year, this will save so much at tax time! Thank you thank you.