By Wendy's International, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find the closest Wendy’s, use mobile pay and explore the menu to find out what makes Wendy’s deliciously different.
We’re working hard to make mobile ordering our next big thing. But guess what? If you live in Austin (TX), Phoenix (AZ), Portland (OR), New Orleans (LA), Shreveport (LA), Alexandria (LA), Baton Rouge (LA), or Columbus (OH), your wait is over!
• Never forget a gift card again. Just load it into the app and it’s there when you need it. You can even check your balance whenever.
• Check out nutrition facts for all of your Wendy’s favorites: made-to-order hamburgers, fresh-made salads, wraps, Frosty™ Treats and more.
• Load funds and pay for your meal (the future is here! Next up: flying cars.)
• Quickly answer one of life’s most important questions: where’s your nearest Wendy’s?
• Mobile Ordering coming soon to a Wendy’s near you.
• Support the Dave Thomas Foundation’s mission to find foster children forever homes: Donate via the app, up to $100*.
*DTFA donation only available in the United States
We always love hearing from you. Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what’s on your mind.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.15.0
We’ve expanded again! Mobile Ordering is now available in New Orleans, Shreveport, Baton Rouge, and Alexandria, Louisiana. In addition to squashing some bugs and making some performance improvements.
Need help? Call or text us at (877) 949-3622.
Why do I need this app?
The Wendy's website offers all kinds of good things from the Wendy's app. Really? Tell me exactly what it offers.... but nothing at the Wendy's.
The website offers a Frosty key tag for a free frosty with purchase. Really? Wendy's just looks at you like you're making this up.
Enter you're credit card d # and pay with it. Wendy's has no idea what the heck I'm talking about.
Right now the website and app tell you there's a special 4 Jr burgers for $4. Wendy's knows nothing about that.
We live on an interstate. Wendy's is attached to a Pilots service / truck stop. So you'd think the app would have something that it offers.
Don't hold your breath. Stupid useless app.
I downloaded this app when it first came out a couple years ago. All it was was downloading an ad to your phone. No ordering capability, no rewards so of course I deleted. I downloaded again in hopes of it being improved and now it will not even log in and tells me to call a phone number. Back to the dark ages I guess!
One cannot pay with ApplePay or add funds via ApplePay. Not interested in storing a credit card on this app.
Requests access to location even when not using. Feels like they are more concerned with my information than improving customer experience