Tiny Wings HD
By Andreas Illiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• Multiplayer: Play against your friends on a single iPad!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Three game modes: "Day Trip," "Flight School," and "Hill Party"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New in Version 2.1
- Tuna islands / 5 new level
OMG, There's A New Update...??
Loving the brand new island, although, I wish this app would update new levels a little more frequently. I've probably had this app for a yr or better and I'm JUST NOW getting a new update. Not too impressed by this "minor imperfection" but the game itself is incredibly great. I play it with my kids at least once or twice a week and they especially love it whenever they're watching tv. Gives them something to do during those annoying commercials ^_^
Not your average "bird" game!
Tiny Wings completely passed me by as the Angry Birds craze came and went, but it's a completely different kind of game - the style and color palettes used are just beautiful, the game runs like a dream, it's full of content, and the soundtrack is phenomenal. Everything I just mentioned was done by one guy! That's an impressive feat, and such an enjoyable game.
Great, but crashes
It's a great game, but whenever I'm done with an island, it crashes so I have to restart the whole level >:( I personally think that the company should fix this, so I would get to tuna islands, which I think would be awesome (I'm on the last level of orca islands)! It's still a great game, though, and I really like it. So please fix crashes so I can have more fun.