Tiny Wings HD
By Andreas Illiger
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• Multiplayer: Play against your friends on a single iPad!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Three game modes: "Day Trip," "Flight School," and "Hill Party"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
What's New in Version 2.2
- added Gupy islands: five new level for the 'flightschool' mode
- added Apple TV controller feature (use your iOS device as a controller for the Tiny Wings TV app)
It is amazing!
I love this game you can play it with your friends!! It is the best game I have! You can play three different ways. You can play and see how far you can go before night or you could play against fake birds and try to be the first to the nests or you could play multiplayer! You have to get it, it is worth all my money I paid and even more
Good but needs more levels
This app is fun and addicting. I was pretty much playing it 24/7 until... I ran out of levels on flight school. I was pretty disappointed since I had to purchase the app and I couldn't get past this one challenge on day trip. So I basically stopped playing. Note to the sellers, MAKE MORE LEVELS ON FLIGHT SCHOOL
I think I speak for a lot of people on that.
I love it,but...
I love this game, is highly addictive and fun. My only complaint is that it would be cool if you could play online against other birds.