By Ohio State Bar Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ohio State Bar Association’s flagship member publication, the OSBA Report, is now available for your mobile device. The OSBA Report app is a sleek, convenient way to monitor the courts for decisions that may affect your practice.
* Daily case summaries delivered right to your phone.
* Links to the full decisions in PDF format.
* Filter by practice areas and courts.
* Save favorites for later reference.
* Get the latest OSBA and legal news.
* View current job opportunities.
* Share case summaries, news stories and job openings via email and Twitter.
A valid OSBA member login and data connection is required to use this app.
Please do not use the rating/comment system to report technical issues. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions or technical issues. If reporting an issue, please include your device model and a detailed description of the problem.
Surprised I'm the first to review this handy app from OSBA. This app installed and worked perfectly on my iPhone 4S. Very convenient. A link from the Report app to Casemaker would be great would make it even better.
Please fix. Keeps crashing and now shows no cases since 12/24/14
- Category: Business
- Released: Jul 25, 2012
- Version: 1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ohio State Bar Association
- © OSBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).