NBC Sports Live Extra
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events that air on NBC, NBCSN and Golf Channel LIVE for FREE with NBC Sports Live Extra. Download now on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and stream NHL Regular-Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games, PGA TOUR, U.S. Open (golf), Notre Dame Football, French Open (tennis), Premier League (soccer), Formula One, IndyCar and Triple Crown horse racing.
* Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
* Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
* Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
* Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
* Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
The vast majority of live streaming content on NBC Sports Live Extra will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. iPads that support Retina display can experience HD quality video at up to 1080p. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Added Data Overlays for English Premier League games
App frustrating but shows promise
Missed the start of F1 Spanish GP because app was buggy/seized for about 10 min. Same thing happened for Monaco but I did allow me to see start (10 min delayed). Later it jumped ahead to live, losing 10 min of the race. I'd give 5 stars because I'm ecstatic there is finally a way to watch F1 when I'm not at home.
A Must for NHL fans
This app is a must for all NHL fans. Playoff game going to OT & you should really go to bed? Pop open the app while brushing your teeth. Then, fall asleep as Mike Emrick describes waffle-boarding pucks to the corner. I've only used this for hockey so I can't truthfully speak to its overall usefulness. It works great for what I need it for.
I had a dream...
Yes, I had a dream the NBC Sports Live Extra app was the best for watching live sports. But alas, it was only a dream.
Whenever you knuckleheads get an idea in your heads for enhancing this thing, you never fail to screw up. Never.
The display of live stats during BPL games looks cool but, um, you forgot something important. There's no option to minimize/close that pane and/or watch the action in full screen mode, which is most important thing with an iPad. Unbelievable...
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.