SportsTables League Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SportsTables is a league table creation and management app for any kind of sport.
It lets you create league tables for tournaments and keep track of the scores for games by simply:
- entering a name for your league table;
- setting how many points you get for a win or draw in that league;
- adding teams or individuals to the league;
- recording the scores of matches between those teams or individuals;
- sharing your table online with friends.
You might be at a sports tournament? Or gaming with friends? And you need to make a league table. Whether it's Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, Basketball, Futsal, Football, real or virtual, whatever really, chances are you could use SportsTables to compile the results of the competition and create a league table for you.
Its particularly useful for PES and FIFA or youth/school sports events.
What's New in Version 2.6
Very large tables no longer slow down the app.
Nice handy app, makes easy for me to update the standings on my fantasy league, and on my Fifa 14 ultimate team tournaments.
It'd be nice if there was an option to edit team names while the standings are already going on.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 17, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Jamie Daniels
- © noonlayer.co.uk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.