Withings Health Mate
By WiThings, S.A.S.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
What's New in Version 1.32.2
Just recently got the withings scale and it's made a massive difference in my routine being able to track seamlessly without having to write and keep track of my weight myself. My only problem is with the map showing your progress is defaulted on 3 months. Even on the dashboard! What's the point of that? I want to be able to make the choice of having it show by week since we love day to day not month to month. Please change the default to A week, or at the very least two weeks.
One of my favorite apps
It syncs well with myfitnesspal. I used to use the body media armband, but am probably going to switch to UP 24 since it wirelessly syncs. However, I wish I could sync it with my Nikeplus running application. Other than that, I couldn't be happier with the withings app. I have lost 15 pounds since I started using it.
One of the most beautifully designed applications for fitness tracking. Sync time with the pulse is pretty quick and the visualization of the quantification of your life is awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 1.32.2
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: WiThings, S.A.S.
- © Withings
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.